Due to the numerous contaminants present in drinking water in residential and commercial areas, RO treatment has frequently become important and is used in homes, workplaces, and enterprises for commercial purposes.
As the leading provider of Commercial RO Plants in India, Netsol Water creates water treatment plants which utilize cutting-edge technology, to offer remarkable results. At affordable prices, we provide a huge selection of commercial RO plants.
However, have you ever questioned on how to maintain a working commercial RO plant? Or, what are the service requirements of commercial RO plants? Let’s have a look at them!
What are the steps involved in maintaining a commercial RO plant?
1: A regular test
Testing is necessary to ensure that the product conforms with legal requirements. Planning ahead is essential when completing maintenance on your commercial RO plant. Knowing when to service your system might help you prevent expensive repairs and downtime.
Some of the tests that must be run include the ones listed below:
1. In-Line Monitoring: A technological device is installed in this test to promptly spot any potential leaks. This is done by continuously monitoring the pressure, and looking for sudden variations in the flow rate.
2. Water testing: This entails searching for contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and cysts. Salts and heavy metals in the water should also be checked.
3. Visual testing: It entails a technician visually examining a pipe or coil in person. The technician should search for physical symptoms of leakage, corrosion, accumulation of dirt, and other anomalies.
2: Changing out the filters periodically
In order to remove impurities from a commercial RO plant system, filters are crucial. In order for filters to remain clean and function well, they must be changed frequently. It is crucial to change your filter on time in order to prevent the hefty expenditures of new filters.
Filters should be cleaned every three months to ensure that you are getting the best water possible. Through dirty filters, contaminants can enter filtered water, imparting an unpleasant flavour and odour, and decreasing the efficiency of the commercial RO system.
3: Before use, feed water must be treated
There are a number of reasons why water needs to be pre-treated, before it enters the filter, including:
1. If the water source is not pre-treated, contaminants may build up in the membrane and reduce its lifespan.
2. If contaminants aren't in the feed water, they can be in the steam and cause corrosion on the pipes and valves.
The pre-treatment method most frequently utilized is filtration. However, some facilities utilize chemical processes like lime or soda ash, to remove hardness from supply water or chlorine gas to prevent the growth of microorganisms.
The pre-treatment technique is decided upon based on factors like:
1) The feed water source (surface vs. groundwater)
2) The kind of impurities.
Users must maintain a commercial RO plant in accordance with the above-mentioned factors, in order for it to function properly. We will be happy to help you if the user requires technical assistance, for maintaining the water treatment plant.
Top manufacturer and producer of Commercial RO Plants
Netsol Water is the top producer of industrial and commercial RO plants in India. Our cutting-edge technology assists our customers in properly treating municipal water and wastewater.
You don't need to worry about the calibre of services. We are one of the most affordable businesses committed to water conservation. We are able to maintain and give your commercial RO plants first-rate service.