What is a domestic food waste recycler?
More than one-third of the food produced in India is never consumed. This not only wastes resources necessary to manufacture food, but also has a wide range of environmental consequences. Globally, food loss and waste account for 8% of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions, providing potential for significant reductions.
Domestic food waste
Over 90% of food waste is created at home. Domestic Food Waste is defined as garbage generated by personal, non-commercial activities typically associated with preparing meals in a residential kitchen, such as meat, poultry, fish, vegetable, fruit, grain, or dairy wastes generated by storing, preparing, cooking, serving, dispensing, or canning household food for personal use.It also refers to putrescible raw or cooked organic matter.
What is a domestic food recycler?
A three-stage cycle is used by a domestic food recycler to break down meal waste. It is a unique drying process that converts food waste into dry output in just a few hours, lowering the weight and volume of the original waste by up to 90%. The three stages are:
Domestic food recycler characteristics
The device is a small organic waste drier for home or commercial usage that addresses the issue of kitchen food waste directly at its source.
• Each cycle, the device treats approximately 1-2 kilogram of food waste.
• No unpleasant odours are produced.
• Cleanliness and hygiene.
• Average process time: around 4 hours.
• It is capable of drying various types of food waste, including chicken and fish bones.
• The dried product may be utilized as fertilizer for flowers and plants, resolving the food waste problem in our homes fast and cleanly.
Role of food waste recycler
· It converts the waste food into useful.
· It safeguards the environment by reducing the carbon footprint of waste food.
· It helps to spread awareness of the importance of food.
· It helps in environment sustainability.
Need for food recycler
· Domestic Food Waste Recycler may be used inside. They are not seasonal, as composting is difficult in the winter, but this is not an issue with a food recycler because it can be utilized indoors.
· Under your sink, on top of your counter, in a garage corner, in a closet or pantry: you're good to go as long as you have a working outlet and a few inches of ventilation space.
· It is a very quick-acting mechanism. Just turn on your unit overnight and you'll wake up with a handful of powder.
· These electric digesters are hungry hippos, devouring meat, dairy, processed meats, and even some bones.
Food waste reduction can help feed the world's rising population more responsibly. Food waste reduction can reduce the demand for new food production, reducing anticipated deforestation, biodiversity loss, greenhouse gas emissions, water pollution, and water shortages.
Where can you find the best Food Waste Recycler?
Netsol Water, based in Greater Noida, India, provides the best version of Food Waste Recyclers, converting food waste into organic matter that can be used to nourish your garden. The Food Waste Recycler dries, cuts and compresses food waste in a similar fashion to electronic composting, reducing methane emissions and completely removing odour.
If you'd like to learn more about how a Food Waste Recycler might help you transform your kitchen waste, call on +91-9650608473 or send an email to email@example.com and assist your company in becoming more environmentally friendly.