There is an immense global demand for safe, clear, and healthful drinking water. Employing RO water plants for commercial use allows establishments, such as offices, schools, hotels, and restaurants to provide customers and employees with high-quality clean water, which is free of any sediments, pollutants, and hazardous substances.
While, these systems are utilized for drinking in schools, universities, and commercial buildings, commercial RO water plants are employed in the food and hospitality industries for both cooking and drinking.
Commercial RO plant types
1: Commercial RO system with a capacity of liter per hour (LPH): This RO system is ideal for separating pollutants and salt from brackish or saline water. After the water has been treated, you will have fresh water that is safe to drink. The plant performs optimally and requires very little maintenance. This RO system is ideal for enterprises that produce water-related products.
2: Industrial RO system: This is one of the market's most popular commercial RO water plants. This is due to its fundamental design, compactness, durability, and built-in current technology. It assists in the removal of contaminants, ensuring that the water is safe to reuse.
3: Compact Commercial RO system: The best feature of this compact commercial RO system is that it may be utilized, in both homes and businesses. This RO system is adaptable, simple, compact, and simple to install and manage. It also requires less maintenance and is simple to use, resulting in a longer lifespan. The pollutants are eliminated from the water to make it safe for ingestion.
Different commercial RO Plants with different LPH
Netsol Water concentrates on each potential of our clients needs, and manufactures commercial RO plant / industrial RO plant in various capacities, such as 100 LPH RO plant, 250 LPH RO plant, 500 LPH RO plant, 1000 LPH RO plant, 2000 LPH RO plant, 5000 LPH RO plant, and 10000 LPH RO plant.
Which RO is best for commercial use?
1: RO Plants of 100 LPH
· Usage - Ideal for use in clinics, elderly homes, elementary and secondary schools, offices, parks, cafes, and other outdoor settings.
· Features - The 100 LPH RO plant is designed to be so energy-efficient that it not only uses less power and electricity, but it also requires nearly no maintenance.
2: RO Plant for 250 LPH
· Usage - Small to medium-sized firms in the food and beverage, textile, chemical, and similar industries, would profit tremendously from the utilization of the 250 LPH RO Plant. Large hotels, restaurants, educational institutions, and colleges and universities with high water use, can all benefit from its use.
· TDS can be kept lower than 120 ppm.
3: RO Plant for 500 LPH
· Usage - Suitable for drinking, producing, and cleaning in offices, industries, hospitals, and other business facilities, with fewer than a thousand personnel.
· Types - The 500 LPH RO plant requires around 350 square meters of space in length, with six layers of filtering
· These are built with cutting-edge machinery and high-quality components, to ensure they perform consistently and survive for years.
Manufacturer of high-quality RO Plants
Netsol Water is a water and wastewater treatment plant manufacturer, seller, and supplier situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. We are the market leader in Commercial RO Plants because to our cutting-edge technology.
At an affordable price, we adapt our water systems to meet the specific demands of our customers. We offer fully automated and semi-automated solutions to meet the needs of our customers. The water system will last longer because our reverse osmosis plant is made of chrome steel. The water capacity of the item extends from 100 LPH to 10,000 LPH, making it appropriate for a wide range of businesses.