What is a commercial Ro plant?
A commercial RO plant serves commercial spaces like offices, malls etc. The commercial RO plant generally has water output of 500 LPCD.
Reasons: Why we need a Commercial RO plant?
1-Keeps you away from various types of waterborne diseases.
2-Produces clean, purified water and removes all impurities.
3-It helps improve a person's digestive system.
4-Removes harmful and chemical substances from water.
Therefore, these special needs will help you understand why you need to have a commercial RO system in your office, industry, or in each workplace. I think there is a good reason to start creating a commercial RO plan so far. No one wants to get sick, and everyone wants to improve their digestive system. Therefore, a purification unit is required. The best method is the Netsol reverse osmosis water treatment system.
5 Key Factors to consider before buying/installing a commercial reverse osmosis system-
Let's return to the features to consider when installing a commercial reverse osmosis system in your workplace/company/industry.
1. Ultraviolet (UV) protection system: Commercially available reverse osmosis water systems require an ultraviolet protection system. This is because it helps remove microbes and microbes. It alters their DNA so that they do not replicate in our body and harm us. It does this by shining light on water that kills bacteria and microbes. Therefore, this system is essential for sterilizing water.
2. Ultrafiltration (UF) System: This feature is one of the essential features to look for ideally in a reverse osmosis water system. This feature allows the membrane to have large holes that allow water to easily pass through without force or pressure. The important thing is not to waste water.
3. Storage capacity: The water storage capacity of the RO system should always be checked. In general, the water storage capacity is such part in which the water is stored in case of a future emergency in the event of a power outage, so the entire water required by staff is not covered at the same time.
4. Carbon Filter Function: The activated carbon filter removes all molecules that may prove to be dangerous to our health. This acts as an additional protection against the UV protection system.
5. Timer function: This function is important to save both time and wasted water. It turns off automatically as soon as it is filled with enough water and washed. You don't have to worry about turning it on or off. This saves both your time and wasted water.
Therefore, these were some important features to consider when purchasing an RO water system. Apart from that, you should also check the TDS and pH of the water, as it may vary from region to region. However, keep in mind that the pH and TDS of the water should not be too high. Otherwise, it can be more harmful than good to our body.