What are eco-friendly chemicals?
The usage of environmentally friendly around the world is an essential step toward environmental protection. Take a look at the current global consumption rate. Things are manufactured, used, and then discarded at a breakneck speed. We shall be fully encircled by the pollution and poisons generated by creating, using, and disposing of these non-green things and chemicals if we do not make any efforts to transition to eco-friendly chemicals and natural, sustainable bio-enzyme alternatives immediately. Our children will inherit a destructive legacy from us.The recycling business would also be unsustainable due to a lack of demand for recycled goods. We will also face a severe scarcity of resources and energy, as most of these resources and energy would have been spent in operating inefficient machinery and manufacturing new materials and items. As a result, it's critical to remember that using environmentally friendly chemicals allows each of us to reduce the negative impact we have on this wonderful planet.
Eco-friendly chemicals in the form of solid chemical products that are waterless are extremely concentrated, comprising between 97 and 100 percent active chemicals. There are no fillers or other product modifications. As a result, they are significantly smaller and lighter than their liquid counterparts. As a result, they are significantly easier to handle, store, and transport. In this form we are able to remove the risk of chemical contact, as well as health and exposure risks. All items are completely enclosed in either 100% recyclable plastic bottles or water-soluble wrappers. Specialty dosing systems are used to fully automate the chemical dissolution process, significantly reducing the risk of unwanted chemical interaction. Because these substances are solid, they will not spill or leak even if the outside bottle or package is destroyed. Punctured drums, dangerous spills, and the necessity for bundling and chemical pouring are all eliminated as a result of this. They also eliminate the risk of foul odours or dangerous fumes, which are common issues with liquid chemicals.
The storage and warehousing requirements for traditional liquid chemicals can be significant, and sometimes inconvenient where space is limited or required for alternative purposes. Such storage problems are often exacerbated by the need to store used and empty drums prior to disposal.Empty plastic bottles and cardboard packing can easily be recycled as normal waste, eliminating the added storage concerns that used and empty drums bring.
Advantages of the Product
- ~ Get rid of the hassles and dangers that come with handling big drums, liquids, and toxic chemicals.
- ~ Employee chemical exposure, liquid pouring, and splash hazards should all be avoided.
- ~ Ensure that there are no dangerous chemical spills.
- ~ Get rid of the need for chemical barrels, as well as the storage, disposal, and landfill difficulties that come with them.
- ~ Save space or make space available for other uses.
- ~ Reduce waste and boost the environment's performance.
- ~ Reduce the costs of warehousing, handling, and transportation.
- ~ Pumps, controllers, and test kits already in use are compatible.
- ~ Quality and performance are guaranteed.