Our planet is covered in 72% water, but 97%of that water is salty and unfit for drinking. As a result, there is a severe scarcity of water on Earth. Wastewater treatment is a process that converts wastewater into effluent water that can be used for either short-term or long-term purposes in the water cycle.
TOP 10 RO PLANT MANUFACTURES IN INDIA:
- 1. NETSOL WATER SOLUTIONS: Netsol Water is an ISO-certified, pure-play technology company that provides a wide range of solutions for resource conservation, optimization, recycling, and reuse, with the goal of addressing waste challenges around the world. It offers a wide range of industries customized RO plant, wastewater, sewage treatment, effluent treatment process separation, and filtration solutions. It provides cost-effective and innovative water management solutions that maintain a more efficient system that uses less water, fewer chemicals, and, ultimately, less energy, as well as inventing innovative solutions to real-world industry problems like mixing, reducing energy costs, and scouring.
- 2. KENT: KENT is a well-known company that began operations in 1999 in Noida, India. KENT is now the market leader in providing advanced healthcare products such as water purifiers, air purifiers, vegetable and fruit purifiers, and water softeners. KENT produces a wide range of RO water purifiers, including wall-mounted, under-counter, in-built RO purifiers with chillers, gravity-based UF purifiers, UV purifiers, and KENT Tap Guard. KENT's main motto is that people should be free of water-related problems, and they offer a wide range of healthcare products that meet the highest quality and service standards.
- 3. AQUAGUARD: The AquaGuard and AquaSure brands of RO water purifiers are manufactured by Eureka Forbes. This company manufactures a wide range of water purifiers and home cleaning products. The Aquaguard is sold by approximately 15000 dealers in over 1800 cities and towns across India. This company's main motto is on water quality, and UV technology is used to kill microorganisms, bacteria, and viruses in the water. Furthermore, it removes not only harmful particles from water but also essential minerals and nutrients, ensuring that your family receives pure and healthy water.
- 4. HUL PUREIT:Pureit water purifier is a Hindustan Unilever brand that uses the most advanced UV+RO purification technologies, the company sells purifiers in more than 9 countries around the world. Pureit's best-selling water purifiers are the PureitUltima RO+UV, Pureit Classic, Pureit Advanced, and Pureit Marvella. Pureit provides people with the best and purified water without the use of gas or electricity, which is safe to consume and free of all harmful germs that can cause diseases.
- 5. SEIMENS: Apart from its core business of electrical and electronic equipment, Siemens has a significant market share in the water treatment sector. Waste water treatment, processed water, drinking water treatment, water treatment plants, and municipal and industrial waste water treatment systems are all part of its product portfolio. Siemens is also one of India's top ten water treatment companies.
- 6. UEM INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED:Established in year 1973, UEM group is specialized in providing turnkey solution in the waste water and Water treatment. The company has completed over 350+ Industrial and commercial water treatment projects across 30 countries worldwide including India, USA, Thailand and Kenya.
- 7. LIVEPURE: It was launched by Luminous Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a company that is now well-known among Indian consumers. This company offers a complete water purification solution to consumers, employing advanced technologies such as UV, RO, and UF to purify the water and make it safe to drink. This company's water purifier models include the Livpure Touch 2000 Plus, Livpure Envy Plus, Livpure PEP, and Livpure Magna.
- 8. HINDUSTAN DORR-OLIVER LIMITED:Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Limited, a market leader in industrial EPC, has been providing cutting-edge technology solutions to its clients for nearly seven decades. We've come a long way from our humble beginnings as a supplier of proprietary solid-liquid separation equipment to becoming a major Engineering EPC player, incorporating new technologies and providing the best, most cost-effective, and integrated turnkey solutions. We have offices in every major city in India, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Ahmedabad.
- 9. ION EXCHANGE PRIVATE LIMITED: ION exchange is a premier company that was founded in 1964 and is one of the leading water treatment companies in India. Water treatment, water recycling, waste water treatment, chemical water treatment, and other services are provided by an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- 10. SSP PRIVATE LIMITED:This is an ISO-certified company that was founded in 1977. They installed waste water treatment plants in the resin/gelatin industries, tannery industries, caustic recovery for mercerizing units, yeast plants, and dye industries. The company’s main vision is to provide their customers with cost-effective and highly efficient services and solutions.