Potable water is without a doubt an asset. Since, the average human body contains 60% water, it is essential for cells, tissues, and organs to operate properly. To counter threats from the chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear realms, water is necessary.
You would think we would have more than enough water, given that the oceans make up 70% of the surface of the Earth. However, only around 2.5% of the water on Earth is fresh water, with the remaining 97.5% being salt water that is unfit for human use. In essence, human beings' most important resource is limited, hence, the army should look into technology that makes use of the planet's plentiful salt water.
Let’s look at how is water treated for army, by understanding the usage of RO Plants for army camps.
How work Water treatment plants for army camps?
The army does have water purification systems, even though it seems like hauling bottled water is the main way it gives troops access to drinkable water. Army uses semi-mobile water purifying equipment that can be driven by a military vehicle.
The reverse osmosis water purification plant, which is its biggest system, is powered by diesel generators and uses a tremendous amount of energy and resources.
Process of purification of water
Reverse osmosis desalination is the most typical technique for water filtration. In typical osmosis, water passes across a membrane from areas of low sodium to areas of greater sodium concentration. When salt water is pressurized and made to move against its natural flow, reverse osmosis occurs. To separate the water from the sodium, it is forced through specialized membranes.
Packaged RO water plants for army camps
Rural India benefits from solar-powered RO (Reverse Osmosis) and UF (Ultra Filtration) facilities, because they supply clean drinking water without relying on unstable or non-existent energy. These RO plants can clean water from any source, including bore wells, rivers, and ponds.
Also, water disinfection utilizing solar RO and UF plants is a decentralized water treatment process. The technique is inexpensive and low-investment because it uses locally accessible resources and sunlight.
Solar UF and RO system advantages
1. Water treatment in remote areas for army camps, needs to be a self-contained, transportable process.
2. Highly effective, flexible, and economical.
3. Designed conservatively for dependable, long-term performance. These have undergone testing to guarantee trouble-free operation.
4. Uses a microprocessor or PLC with integrated GPRS for remote data and control connectivity.
5. The operation of RO plants with a capacity of up to 500 m3/day, can be done with solar power of up to 60 kW.
How can? we assist?
Water softeners, wastewater treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, water treatment plants, and RO Plants are just a few of the high-tech solutions, which Netsol Water provide for a variety of commercial and industrial settings, including army camps.
Additionally, we provide our clients with information on how to prevent water pollution, by using a long-term strategy and cutting-edge water treatment techniques.