To ensure that your wastewater treatment plant operates efficiently, you must do periodic maintenance and inspect your system on a regular basis. Any lag or inability to do so may result in irreversible pipeline damage, and possibly permanent loss of some parts.
It is not difficult to maintain a wastewater treatment plant.
You must inspect it on a frequent basis. If you notice a malfunction or damage in the system, you must respond quickly to prevent irreversible damage to the plant. A variety of elements contribute to the efficient operation of a wastewater treatment facility.
Allow Netsol Water to lead you to simple and successful solutions, for maintaining your wastewater treatment facility.
How to maintaina wastewater treatment plant?
1- Check the system's pressure on a daily basis to ensure that it is within limitations, and not above the subscription range.
2- Inspect the airlift return to ensure that the wastewater treatment facility is operational. The flow can be checked using the clear plastic pipe installed on the installation. A clear sludge will flow through the tubes to the aeration chamber. It demonstrates that your system is operationally sound.
3- Sludge collection in the aeration tank causes an increase in sewage over time. This sludge build-up or suspended dirt particle is measured in milligrams per litre. You must next place a sample of the sludge in a conical flask. The collected sludge sample is then allowed to sit in the flask before the sludge content reading is verified.
4. In addition to inspecting the sludge content, you must also inspect the amount of biological oxygen demand (BOD). You must guarantee that the BOD level does not exceed 50 mg/litre. The BOD sample is tested by incubating it at 20 degrees Celsius, and oxygenating it suitably. The amount of oxygen absorbed by the sample over a five-day period is measured. This procedure checks to see if the aerobic bacteria, successfully liberate the oxygen essential for complete sewage water decomposition.
5. In addition to sludge and oxygen saturation, ensure that your system's internal coating is free of cracking and blistering. If you see any damage to the pipes, have the tanks emptied promptly and contact maintenance, so that the necessary repairs may be completed on time.
6. As the tank may contain dangerous gases, take all necessary care when cleaning it. To test the gases, use a Draeger tube. A Draeger tube is a tube that collects samples of various gases, before they enter the tank.
7. If your wastewater treatment facility has a UV disinfection system, remember to replace the UV lamp as recommended by the manufacturer.
8. To cut-in and cut-out discharge to the overboard pipe, a wastewater treatment facility features high and low level-limit switches. Maintain the condition of these switches at all times.
9. Keep your stand-by sewage water discharge pump on auto, when the wastewater treatment facility is working.
10. If you have sewage or pipeline clog, you can always use a backflushing connection. This procedure is used to clear clogged sewage pipelines. However, before using the backflushing approach, consult with your manufacturer to avoid mistakes. It is recommended to employ someone to unclog the sewer line, if you are inexperienced.
Ideally, sewage pipe cleaners are instructed to use tested chemicals supplied by an expert, to avoid line clogs. However, overuse of such compounds may result in the death of aerobic microorganisms. If the aerobic bacteria are injured, the oxygen concentration in the water may fall, impeding the purification process.
How can we assist?
Netsol Water is capable of maintaining and providing first-rate service, to your wastewater treatment plant. For any further information or to make a purchase, please contact us at +91-9650608473 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org