What is the difference between a hot and cold water filter?
A hot and cold water dispenser, sometimes known as a hot water dispenser, is a device that combines the functions of a regular water dispenser with those of a hot and cold water dispenser. You will be able to filter water as well as have hot and cold water for daily activities if you own a hot and cold water purifier.
The principles and design of a hot and cold water dispenser
This hot and cold water dispenser is built differently depending on the brand and model. They are, however, mostly made up of components such as:
1. Cold sensor
2. Cold water bottle
3. Hot water bottle
4. Filter cores depending on each type of machine: Nano filter core, coarse filter core, carbon filter core, RO filter membrane.
5. Waste water regulation device
6. Water supply
7. DC converter
8. Electronic valve
9. Cooling block
Most types of hot and cold water filters now use block technology instead of electronic chips, and RO filtration technology is also extensively used. This will improve water's ability to hold heat while remaining safe for consumers' health.
Discussing the technique for producing hot and cold water-
The product comes with one electric heating bar and a temperature control relay to provide hot water. This temperature is determined by the product's model. The equipment, for example, can heat water between 85 and 95 degrees Celsius:
1. The relay will automatically turn on the bar if the temperature falls below 85 degrees.
2. If the water temperature rises above 95 degrees Celsius, the heater will be turned off automatically by the relay.
The machine requires a block similar to a refrigerator to produce cold water, however this block is much smaller in size. Thermal relays are also used in the gadget to adjust the water temperature. In addition, the machine contains a second thermal relay that will immediately cut the power if the water temperature dips too low, preventing the bottle from breaking due to freezing water.
Regarding the water filtering system-
It's made in the same way that water filters are. The same filters that are used with RO filters will help to remove dirt, germs, viruses, and other harmful substances from the water, resulting in a pure source of water.
When purchasing a device, keep the following in mind-
- Select a machine with water purification technology that is appropriate for the family's domestic water sources.
- Choose the suitable storage capacity.
- To ensure user safety, it is suggested that you select a machine with features that prevent against overheating.
When using the device, keep in mind that
- It should be installed in a cool location and should not be near a heat source.
- Set the machine back from the wall by at least 10-15cm.
- Cleaning and checking the machine on a regular basis
- Food should not be stored in models with storage compartments.
- Use a plug that isn't shared with any other electrical devices.