The MBR membrane modules combine membrane technology with the biochemical process of sewage treatment. However, users will inflict varied degrees of damage to the MBR membrane module while using it, which will lower its performance.
Let's look at the following issues that need to be taken into consideration when protecting MBR membrane modules, in order to assist you in enhancing the filtration performance of the MBR Membrane.
How to increase the membrane performance in Membrane bioreactors?
1. Pay care to avoiding moisture and keeping the MBR membrane filament dry, before utilizing the MBR Membrane.
2. To prevent harm to the MBR membrane filament from excessive aeration, take care not to overly aerate the MBR membranes.
3. High polymer materials are used to construct the MBR membrane module. When utilizing it, exercise caution to avoid causing any damage to the MBR membrane filaments, with tools, pipelines, or equipment.
4. To prevent damage to the MBR membrane module, avoid bending or compressing the MBR membrane filament and the water collection pipe.
5. When employing chemical cleaning agents, the right agent should be set up to prevent degradation of the MBR membrane filament's performance, or damage to the membrane filament as a result of improper agent usage.
6. Avoid treating wastewater containing certain organic reagents and chemicals that may cause the membrane module to swell, as well as allowing the MBR membrane module to come into contact with chemical liquids, which are likely to accelerate the membrane module's ageing.
7. Use both hands to grasp the water collecting pipes on either side when installing or using the MBR membrane module. To prevent the membrane filament from being forced to stretch and sustaining irreparable damage, avoid holding the membrane filament directly.
8. Avoid dehydrating and storing the MBR membrane module after use. Because, the membrane structure will change and the membrane holes will close when the membrane filament changes from wet to dry, the MBR membrane will become less permeable to water.
The aforementioned considerations should be kept in mind when using the MBR Membrane Module, in order to maximise performance, prevent the MBR membrane's filtration effectiveness from being reduced, due to inappropriate operation, and reduce the MBR process's filtration costs.
Choose the best providers of wastewater treatment plants in India!
At Netsol Water, we are committed to providing high-performing water and wastewater treatment systems including membrane bioreactors, to assist commercial and industrial enterprises with their treatment requirements. We have earned a reputation for providing top-notch service and customisations, which help our clients lower operating expenses and increase the life-span of their equipment.
Every purchase of these systems includes installation, manufacturer's warranty, and a 24-hour customer service. You can reach us via phone at +91 9650608473 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.