The water filters are quite useful in removing hazardous chemicals and microorganisms from the water, making it safe to drink. Impurities such as taste and odor, silt, hardness, and bacteria are all removed. There is a vast selection of mineral water plants available to handle any number of water-related concerns, from generating better tasting liquid to making it germ-free.
5 TYPES OF WATER FILTERS IN RO PURIFICATION SYSTEM IN INDIA
- UV FILTERS: For the longest period, people have relied on mechanical filters. Because these filters are stationary, they must be fitted on the spot. As a result, UV filters are the most recommended because of their superior water filters that eliminate waterborne microorganisms.
BEST FEATURES OF ULTRA VIOLET FILTER ARE:
- It is portable, making it ideal for trekking and other outdoor activities when drinking water is scarce.
- The technology operates in a fairly straightforward manner, attacking the bacteria's genetic center and instantly eliminating them.
- It has also been discovered to kill 99.99% of hazardous waterborne germs.
- RO FILTERS: RO is the best option for anyone looking for a safe bottled water plant that produces high-quality drinking water. It's a type of water filter that filters all kinds of hazardous compounds and waterborne contaminants using a semi-permeable membrane.
Most bacteria, fluoride, sulphates, industrial chemicals, chlorine, and other contaminants are removed using RO filters. The water is filtered through 4-5 steps in the RO plant. In each stage, it drives the water out of the semi-permeable membrane, leaving the impurities behind. The water is free of all pathogens, including bacteria and heavy metals, after it reaches the last stage.
Aside from producing germ-free water, RO water filtering system also improves the water's taste and odor.
- ACTIVATED CARBON WATER FILTER: The carbon filter is one of the most cost-efficient mineral water plant projects and is extremely successful at filtering pollutants in water. Carbon is used as the filtering basic in these filters. Water goes through it and is filtered with the help of carbon. This technique primarily targets larger particles such as sediments and silt, as well as larger bacteria and a variety of other harmful pathogens.
Lead, some parasites, chlorine byproducts, herbicides, and other contaminants are removed using these filters. Depending on the pollutants that need to be removed, one can choose from a variety of carbon block filters. As a result, it's a good idea to taste the water for impurities before deciding which filter is best for them.
- INFRARED FILTERS: Infrared water filters, like alkaline water filters, are ideal for places with hard water. It softens the water while removing pesticides and other hazardous microorganisms from it. Bacteria and other pollutants in the water are killed by infrared rays. This approach works by generating heat, which kills microorganisms in the water. Water becomes softer as a result of the entire process.
- ALKALINE AND WATER IONIZER: This water filter is a more advanced sort of water filtration for your home. The alkaline purification technique works by increasing the acidity of the water, making germs hard to thrive. Water is transported over electrically charged plates and divided into two streams using the electrolysis process.
One stream is alkaline, while the other is acidic. Germs are eliminated in this manner. Alkaline produces soft water while removing hazardous germs, making it ideal for people who live in areas with hard water. It is very inexpensive to maintain.
NETSOL WATER is the highest rated manufacturing industry for water treatment plants. The main motto is to achieve our customer goals within their pocket needs. As per our customer needs, NETSOL designs and provides all types of filters of a water purification system in all different ranges.