Solar Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis systems from Applied Membranes clean river and well water to create water for drinking, irrigation, agriculture, and other uses.Hundreds of these systems are currently treating water with TDS levels as high as 10,000 PPM and product flows as high as 50 gallons per minute. These systems are tiny and developed for outdoor use, and are designed to generate the most treated water with the least amount of energy.
AVAILABLE FEATURES FOR RO & SOLAR POWERED UF SYSTEMS
- ~ Solar Panels for Self-Contained Operation
- ~ Containerization
- ~ Trailer Mounting
- ~ Pretreatment and Post Treatment Options Custom Engineered
- ~ Stainless-steel high-pressure components, stainless steel pump
- ~ Heavy duty powder coated frame
APPLICATIONS FOR CONTAINERIZED RO AND SOLAR UF SYSTEMS
- ~ Agriculture
- ~ Brackish Water
- ~ Disaster Relief
- ~ Drinking Water
- ~ Groundwater Remediation
- ~ Irrigation
- ~ Low Energy
- ~ Marine
- ~ Military
- ~ Reverse Osmosis
- ~ Ultrafiltration
- ~ Solar RO units for deepwell brackish water with TDS up to 15,000 ppm.
- ~ Towns and villages, oil fields, work camps, small companies, hospitals, and breweries are all examples of possible applications.
- ~ Water from the Sun's Surface Plants that produce Reverse Osmosis
- ~ Towns/villages bordering polluted rivers, lakes, small companies, hospitals, and breweries are all possible applications.
- ~ Desalination of Seawater Using Solar ROC
Desalination plants using solar RO. Solar–VFDs are integrated for high-pressure RO pumps up to 1,000 PSI (TDS up to 45,000).Solar electricity is commonly used to power coastal small towns and villages, resorts, and off-shore oil operations.
BENEFITS OF CONTAINERIZED RO PLUS UF SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
- ~ Water treatment in remote locations requires a self-contained operation that is containerized and portable.
- ~ Highly efficient, adaptable, and cost-effective
- ~ Engineered with Care for Reliable, Long-Term Performance
- ~ Factory-tested for trouble-free performance
- ~ For remote data and control communication, use a microprocessor or PLC with built-in GPRS.
- ~ Solar power of up to 60 kW can be used to run RO plants with capacities of up to 150,000 GPD (500 m3/day).