Who is the AMC Service provide by Commercial RO Plant Manufacturers?
By providing every option essential for a successful installation, our Commercial RO Plants are designed to deliver the most trouble-free, cost-effective and reliable form of water treatment accessible to commercial and industrial users. For high recovery rates and optimum performance, most of our RO systems use stainless steel pressure vessels, stainless steel frames and skids, solid state controls, integral conductivity monitors, flow controls, pressure gauges, throttling valves, high pressure relief valves, dual stage pre-filters, low suction pressure cut-off controls, and re-circulation loops. We use the most up-to-date membrane technology, and our dissolved solids removal rates are often 97-98 percent or higher.
Commercial RO plants are delicate and complicated machines that require educated and competent personnel to address any system problems. Netsol Water, with decades of experience in water treatment, offers world-class service for your Reverse Osmosis system, performed by highly skilled hands to ensure efficient and trouble-free operation.
We provide the following services:
1. Routine inspection of the Commercial RO plants: When the plant hasn't been used in a long time or isn't working to its full potential and to diagnose the machine's correct condition, all of the parts are checked one by one. This also aids in anticipating future troubleshooting issues and the preventative measures requiredto maintain the device operating at peak efficiency.
The following part-by-part inspection is performed:
A: Pre-filtering which involves:
1. On/off switch,
2. Pumps with high pressure,
3. Solenoid valve,
4. Valves for regulating pressure,
5. Pressure gauge at the inlet,
6. Pressure gauge for concentrated liquids,
7. Flow metre for recycling lines,
8. Flow metre for permeate or product water,
9. Motor starter box,
10. Valve for recycling (optional),
11. Switch for low pressure,
B: Cleaning the membrane
Cleaning membranes on a regular basis might help improve system function. Mineral scale, biological debris, colloidal particles, and organic compounds can foul membranes under normal circumstances.
2. Membrane replacement and removal: A consistent TDS level indicates that your Commercial RO system is functioning effectively. When TDS levels rise or flow falls below acceptable levels, membrane replacement is recommended. As a result, keeping a frequent journal to measure TDS levels is critical. The timing of membrane replacement is determined by the quality of the feed water as well as a variety of other parameters. Membranes should be cleaned on a regular basis to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
3. Cleaning using inorganic anti-fouling agents: Inorganic salts like CaCO3, CaSO4, BaSO4, and metal oxides like iron are removed from reverse osmosis membranes using an acid cleaning solution. In such instances, sulphuric acid should never be utilized since it can cause calcium sulphate to precipitate on the membranes.
4. Anti-fouling cleaning with organic ingredients: Silica, biofilms, and organic materials are removed from membranes using alkaline cleaning solutions.
5. AMC Services: The entire machine is checked first, and then a quotation is submitted with all of the Terms, Conditions, and Services that will be delivered during the contract period.
6. Decontamination: For disinfection, hydrogen peroxide might be used.
-Before disinfection, deposits on membranes and other system parts are cleaned with an alkaline cleanser.
-To eliminate iron from membranes, the RO system is cleaned using an acid cleaner.
-Membranes are immersed for 2 to 12 hours in a disinfectant solution.
In India, Netsol is recommended as the leading Commercial RO Plant Manufacturer. We guarantee to deliver compact models of Commercial RO Plants that are 100% result oriented. For industrial demands in many sectors also, we are the No. 1 – Industrial RO Plant Manufacturers. We have more than ten years of experience as a manufacturer of RO plants, commercial RO plants, industrial RO Plants, among other services.
Call +919650608473 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or product purchase related query.