What is Working of a domestic Food Waste Recycler?
A food waste recycler is an alternative to an interior compost bin that employs aeration, heat and pulverization to minimize food waste volume, emissions, and odour. The normal food recycler fits on a tabletop, while other types are approximately the size of a huge waste bin.
Role of food waste recycler
· It converts the waste food into useful.
· It safeguards the environment by reducing the carbon footprint of waste food.
· It helps to spread awareness of the importance of food.
· It helps in environment sustainability.
Need for food recycler
· Domestic Food Waste Recycler may be used inside. They are not seasonal, as composting is difficult in the winter, but this is not an issue with a food recycler because it can be utilized indoors.
· Under your sink, on top of your counter, in a garage corner, in a closet or pantry: you're good to go as long as you have a working outlet and a few inches of ventilation space.
· It is a very quick-acting mechanism. Just turn on your unit overnight and you'll wake up with a handful of powder.
· These electric digesters are hungry hippos, devouring meat, dairy, processed meats, and even some bones.
How do they function?
A food recycler uses a three-phase cycle that takes an average of five hours to break down food waste (though some can last as long as 48 hours).
The three phases are as follows:
Most hot compost piles attain temperatures ranging from 120 to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature is great for killing weed seeds, plant diseases, and the majority of pathogens.Our food recyclers, which are modelled after this naturally occurring and ideal heat, achieve an interior temperature of around 160 °F during the first Drying phase. The heat and aeration are dispersed by the unit's grinding gears in a gently "turning" motion, ensuring that every inch is disinfected and methane-free. The air is then evacuated from the unit's rear and forced through carbon filters to remove any odour. The drying process is what decreases the volume of food waste.
Grinding is the technological equivalent of rotating a compost pile. After the food waste has been reduced in size (by up to 90% of its original volume), the contents are turned by the unit's internal grinding gears (an average of one full revolution per minute).This further breaks down the food waste into minute, typically powder-like particles that may be easily mixed into soil to release nutrients when the by-product is applied immediately.
Because of this breakdown process, the final product produced by the electric compost bin functions as a quick-release fertilizer. The broken-down food waste will easily interact with the soil and release critical nutrients to plant roots once absorbed.Because of the small size of the organic fertilizer particles, the soil amendment (by-product) will almost immediately continue the decomposition process in the soil.
The cooling phase of the electric compost tumbler is the final stage of the three-phase cycle of the food waste recycler. This cycle brings the device and its contents down to room temperature for safe handling. This phase also continues the previous stages' aeration and de-humidification.
Where can you find the best Food Waste Recycler?
Netsol Water, based in Greater Noida, India, provides the best version of Food Waste Recyclers, converting food waste into organic matter that can be used to nourish your garden. The Food Waste Recycler dries, cuts and compresses food waste in a similar fashion to electronic composting, reducing methane emissions and completely removing odour.
If you'd like to learn more about how a Food Waste Recycler might help you transform your kitchen waste, call on +91-9650608473 or send an email to email@example.com and assist your company in becoming more environmentally friendly