What is environmental engineering?
One of the subfields of civil engineering, environmental engineering, is the most exciting and popular engineering discipline. It seeks to deal with the issues related to the environment. It is mainly concerned with protecting the environment and people simultaneously from degrading environmental effects like pollution. Environmental engineering is a field that works continuously to improve environmental quality.
Who is an environmental engineer?
An environmental engineer is responsible for designing, constructing, and managing the different environmental and wastewater practices to keep both the rural and urban areas healthy. Specializing in ecology, environmental sciences, basic sciences, social sciences, biology, and chemistry, an environmental engineer uses his basic concepts to develop economical solutions to different environmental problems.
The primary purpose of an environmental engineer is to work on various environmental problems such as waste disposal, public health, and water and air pollution control. They devote their time to finding themselves renewable sources of energy solutions to curb pollution and other environmental problems.
How to become an environmental engineer?
There is a particular eligibility criterion to become an environmental engineer:
- 1. The candidate needs to pass class 12th with the science stream. After that, a candidate can go for B.tech or B.E. in environmental science.
- 2. The candidate should have passed graduation or masters in environmental engineering or relevant stream such as chemical engineering and civil engineering from a recognized institute.
- 3. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in the qualifying examination.
- 4. The candidate should have attended an internship or certification program in environmental engineering to pursue this career.
What are the career opportunities available to an environmental engineer?
A lot of career opportunities are available in environmental engineering. A person can go either go for a private job or a government job. However, a person can become one of the following:
- 1. Agricultural engineers
- 2. Biologists
- 3. Chemical engineers
- 4. Civil engineers
- 5. Geologists
- 6. Chemists
- 7. Hydro-geologists
- 8. Water treatment technicians
- 9. Geography experts
- 10. Ecologists
- 11. Public health experts
Netsol Water incorporates the latest technology that conforms to the predefined industrial standards. Therefore you don't have to worry about the quality and services. We are one of the leading and cost-effective companies committed to preserving water. We deal in the best water & wastewater treatment plants.
Contact us to discuss your requirement and give us a chance to find the best solutions. We can be reached at 9650608473, or feel free to leave your query at email@example.com.