WHAT DO RO SPARE PARTS INVOLVE?
RO spare parts are supplementary parts for the RO water plant that are used to repair broken parts. RO plant spare components are cost-effective and extend a RO plant's complete service life. Pre-filters, filter housings, pumps, tubes, membranes, gauges, and other RO replacement components are available. RO replacement parts are essential since they allow you to remedy minor issues with your RO water plant rather than having to replace it entirely.
RO spare parts are available in a wide range of styles and sizes, depending on the model of RO plant. RO spare parts are in high demand since RO water plants are utilised on a large scale in homes, schools, institutions, offices, and enterprises.
RO SPARES PARTS HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES
1. Ro spare parts are readily available.
2. Genuine Ro spare parts are just as durable as the originals.
3. Ro parts come in a variety of sizes to fit various models.
4. Ro replacement parts come in a variety of price levels.
5. Ro replacement parts are reasonably priced.
6. You can save time and money by using Ro components.
7. Ro spares help the Ro plant work better.
8. The Ro plant's lifespan is extended by using spare Ro components.
RO SPARE PARTS ARE USED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
1. Multi-grade Filter: This filter combines pebbles, gravel, coarse sand, and fine sand in a predetermined proportion and is made up of multiple layers of filter media. Suspended solids, dirt, dust particles, and other visible large-sized particles are removed by the multi-grade filter.
2. Carbon Filter: In a reverse osmosis system, a carbon filter is utilised for both pre-treatment and post-treatment. It is used to remove odours, colours, tastes, chlorine, and pesticides from water.
3. Ro Membrane: The Ro plant's most critical component, commonly known as the "Heart of RO Plant," is the Ro membrane. Contaminants, microorganisms, sediments, heavy metals, bacteria, soluble salt, and viruses are all removed from water using this method.
4. High-Pressure Pump: The high-pressure pump's job is to raise water pressure enough for water to pass through the pores of the Ro membrane.
5. UV Lamp: A UV lamp is a device that employs ultraviolet light to treat bacteria and viruses. It enters the cell of the microorganism and destroys the molecule's DNA. After that, pathogens are totally removed from the water.
6. Solenoid Valve: A solenoid valve generates linear motion by creating a magnetic field with an electric current. When an electric current is added or removed from the system, the solenoid valve will flip positions depending on its typical position.
7. Pressure Gauge: Pressure gauges are used to measure the force exerted by a fluid per unit area, which is the condition of the fluid. It can be installed on any water line.
8. Dosing Pump: This is a positive displacement pump that transports an anti-scalant chemical at a highly precise flow rate. It's utilised in applications like pharmaceuticals and water treatment to automate fluid flow.