Who are the Top Manufacturers of Air Pollution Control Systems?
Let us enlist some of the manufacturers of air pollution control systems in Delhi NCR.
1. Netsol Water: Netsol has been at the forefront of meeting problems in the realm of environmental monitoring applications, by providing cutting-edge technology equipment and solutions for air pollution.
All products and systems are designed with a low capital cost, high efficiency, little maintenance, low running cost, and optimal exploitation, of by-products in mind. Netsol provides a full variety of Air Pollution Control equipment’s, from initial design through plant commissioning, as well as the best services.
2. Kleanland: KLEAN has over a quarter-century of expertize in designing and manufacturing electrostatic precipitators (ESPs), for exhaust pollution management. They have expertise in electrostatic air cleaning solutions for many applications, and have been depended on to handle customer problems on a regular basis.
KLEAN has been involved in numerous key science and technology projects at various levels. We've also chaired or participated actively in the development of municipal, provincial, and national legislation and standards.
3. Aastha Enviro Systems Pvt. Ltd.: They are dynamic young experts working in design engineering, consulting, manufacturing, contracting, supplying, installing, and commissioning of the HVAC and Air pollution control equipment.
AASTHA is committed to providing our customers with the best after-sales service possible. Their motto has always been to stay in contact with our customers through, product quality, performance, service, and technical support.
4. Pollution Equipment& Controls: Pollution Equipment & Controls was founded in 1986 and is managed by a group of professionals, with the combined expertise of more than 33 years.
They specialize in turnkey projects and solutions for Meteorology, Hydrology, Air& Noise Measuring Instruments.
5. Air Movement & Control System Limited: AMCS is an engineering firm in India that specializes in Air Pollution Control Systems, and has a combination of cutting-edge technology with an emphasis on continual product improvement.
AMCS provides a full variety of Air Pollution Control Equipment, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems, from initial design through plant commissioning, as well as the best services.
6. Envirotech Instruments Pvt Ltd: Envirotech Instruments Pvt. Ltd. (EIPL) is India's first and largest manufacturer of Air Pollution Monitoring Instruments. Envirotech is a preferred supplier of air pollution monitoring equipment to all Pollution Control Boards, notable academic and research institutes, leading industrial enterprises, and environmental consultancies.
7. Airfilt Technologies Pvt Limited, Delhi: Airlift Technologies Pvt Ltd. is India's first and leading manufacturer of Air Pollution Monitoring Instruments. They are an Air Pollution Control Equipment manufacturer, exporter, supplier, service provider, and trader. In addition, they provide installation and repair services for the selected range on a budget.
8. Pecma Air Systems Pvt Ltd: PECMA is an Environment Engineering Company that specializes in turnkey projects, for the reduction, reuse, recycling, treatment, disposal, and utilization of SOLID - LIQUID - GASEOUS waste, with the goal of zero emission and zero discharge, as well as the generation of Green Energy.
9. Green Planet Technologies: They are a major manufacturer, trader, and exporter of industrial ventilation systems, air pollution control systems, and other industrial automation equipment. Dust collectors, dust collection systems, air pollution control equipment, fume extraction systems, exhaust systems, and paint booths, are examples of these.
10. Rieco: RIECO Industries is a major project engineering and manufacturing firm in India, with a focus on delivering sustainable and reliable powder and bulk solids solutions, to customers worldwide. Their solutions are scalable, dependable, and satisfy the industry's and regulators' highest standards.