PURE WATER IS CRITICAL
The demand for medical equipment in hospitals is increasing as patients throughput continues to rise. A top-tier facility can use up to 40 endoscopes in a single day. Perhaps even more. That is only one example of such an instrument. Patient safety is of the utmost importance, and healthcare providers work tirelessly to reduce the risk of cross infection. Ensuring consistent supply of NETSOL WATER SOLUTIONS for sterile services is a critical component of effectively managing this risk.
Whether customers run to a Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) or a smaller cleaning facility, surgical instruments must be fully decontaminated and rinsed in high quality pure water.
Various minerals and pollutants frequently found in water can disrupt this process in a variety of ways, including:
1. Instrument pitting/corrosion/staining
2. Mineral scale buildup
3. Reduced detergent efficiency
4. Biofilm formation/increased microbial and endotoxin load
These issues, for example, can lead to costly rework, replacement costs, and increased risk.
1. Load/cycle repetition.
2. The lifespan of instruments and medical devices is shorter.
3. Decreased performance and longevity of reprocessing equipment.
4. The formation of biofilms and the entrapment of microorganisms in damaged instruments may endanger patients.
COMPLIANCE AND INDUSTRY REGULATIONS
To make matters worse, medical equipment is becoming increasingly regulated in many countries. HTM 01-01 (Part C for Decontamination and Part D for Washer Disinfectors), HTM 01-06 (Part B for Endoscopy Design and Installation and Part E for Testing Methods), and EN ISO 15883 are all guidelines and standards that hospitals must follow.
When it comes to instrument decontamination, compliance is critical. It is more important than ever to have a dependable pure water system for sterile services. If the water supply to your decontamination equipment is of poor quality, the equipment's life expectancy will suffer, and, more importantly, patient outcomes may suffer.
Some of the benefits of Netsol are as follows:
1. Provides consumables and replacement parts as part of its service.
2. Consistent quality and quantity of water to meet your application's needs
3. Maximum system uptime and operational efficiency
4. Predictable budgeting as a result of simple, flat-rate billing
5. Monthly water system performance reports are available, as is real-time system monitoring.
NETSOL PURE WATER FOR ENDOSCOPY AND STERILE SERVICES
We work closely with medical clinics and medical services offices to configure, introduce, commission, and maintain Netsol unadulterated water frameworks supply purification gear, utilizing many years of expert water innovation aptitude. They are fully prepared to sanitize a large number of instruments, such as endoscopes, on a regular basis.
Netsol will create a framework that is agreeable, compelling, and solid in whatever space the client requires to accommodate a sterile administrations office.Furthermore, when our client framework is dispatched, we are close by to keep up with it, ensuring maximum security at all times.Regardless of whether the client plant room is small or large, we'll advise them on seepage, power supply, and hardware positioning to ensure an elite office that works hard for your clinic every day.