What is Reverse Osmosis Electrodeionization and its advantages?
Reverse osmosis Electrodeionization, or RO EDI, is the most popular water filtration method used in food and drug testing facilities. Reverse osmosis and Electrodeionization are essentially combined in this technique.
A RO-EDI system uses single or double pass RO to pre-treat feed water, before sending it on to electrodeionization, which produces the highly pure water of 10-15 M needed for delicate applications, in research labs. This is also used to treat boiler water in power plants.
RO-EDI systems by Netsol Water
Netsol’s Advanced Filtration's RO EDI Plants are designed, built, and installed with safety and the environment in mind. These machines may generate between 10-15 M of pure water outputs, depending on the feed water quality and flow rates. Our RO EDI Plant units can be constructed as manual, or fully automatic kinds equipped with PLC systems, according on the needs of the customer.
Our quality management system has been certified to ISO, and we encourage our clients to talk to us about the high-quality, pure water they need for their specific applications. Our technical staff is able to precisely design and build the device, which satisfies client quality criteria.
Features of Reverse osmosis Electrodeionization, or RO EDI systems
· Fully automated or Semi-automatic,
· Pure water generation package on a single skid,
· Complete with a set of instruments and valves that have been thoroughly pre-validated, in accordance with standards recognised in the industry,
· Plants produced in compliance with govt. guidelines.
Advantages of Reverse osmosis Electrodeionization or RO EDI systems
· Really dependable
· Simple to use and maintain
· Low cost of operation
· 20,000 LPH maximum output for product water
· Make water with a purity level of 10 to 15 M
· Guaranteed elimination of boron and silica (Optional)
· For perfect control of all unit functions, all pumps are VFD-driven.
· With digital indication, the resistivity metre is panel mounted
· Reduced hazardous waste stream for the system, panel-mounted pressure and flow metering
· Total system recovery: 100 percent (approx.)
· Automatic sanitization, backwash, rinse, and recycle operations must comply with rules.
· Fully mounted on skids, with pretreatment
· Customizable to meet unique customer needs
· Intermediate feed tank made of stainless steel
Common Applicationsof Reverse osmosis Electrodeionization or RO EDI systems
· Pharmaceutical Preparations
· Highly Purified Water
· Purification Water for power industry, central laboratory for biological engineering, and humidification
· Electronic component rinsing
· Glassware Food processing Rinsing
· Process Chemical Preparation
One of the extensively used methods for producing highly pure water for various applications, cosmetic and healthcare applications, biotechnology, and the food and beverage industries is the RO-EDI system.
Due to our development efforts and utilisation of the most recent technologies, all of our plants are extremely resilient and user-friendly. Netsol Water offer comprehensive solutions using good engineering practises, and adhere to the development of industry standards.
We are aware of the particular requirements for industrial wastewater treatment applications. In contrast to municipal sewage treatment, this treatment requires you to concentrate on the precise procedure that generates the waste stream. At Netsol, we not only assist you in choosing the best water and wastewater treatment system for your needs, but also provide routine maintenance.