What are the requirements for MBR/Membrane Bioreactor Installation?
MBR membranes are frequently used in the treatment of domestic sewage, municipal sewage, and industrial effluent, and are one of the primary pieces of equipment in sewage treatment today.
The MBR membranes must be put appropriately and in line with specifications, if you want them to function effectively in the treatment of wastewater. Let's look at the preparations that need to be made prior to the MBR installation.
Requirements for Membrane bioreactor installation
· Inspection and setting of MBR Membranes
1. To start, we must verify that the sewage pipe and air pipe are connected correctly, by fixing connection issues as soon as they arise;
2. Verify that the aeration box's MBR membrane is tightly fastened;
3. Verify that the reaction tank where the MBR membrane module is mounted has been cleaned, to prevent damage to the membrane from dust, debris, and other elements;
4. Allow the air in the MBR membrane to completely empty before adding clean water, to the reaction tank by opening the air discharge valve;
5. Fill the container to the regular water level with tap water, or water that needs to be treated;
· Retain the air discharge valve closed when the waterproofing is finished
1. After the aeration blower is turned on, check the consistency and volume of the aeration. Keep in mind that when the water is running, foam may form. The infusible hydrophilic substance in the MBR membrane may be the cause of foaming, which can be disregarded;
2. We must make sure that each MBR membrane receives the same amount of air, if a single blower is utilized to give air to many membranes. Please carefully inspect the pipeline's design and the air supply condition if the air supply gap is significant, in order to maintain a steady flow of air;
3. Determine whether the performance of the control equipment has reached the pre-designed effect, during debugging and the running of the clean water and address the issue promptly;
4. Accurately measuring and recording the amount of filtered water is required, when debugging the clean water, such as the pressure differential between the membranes and the water temperature whether the flow is large or less;
5. Immediately following the commissioning of the clean water, cease all aeration and filtration operations;
· Membrane pool seed sludge for MBR
Before being utilized, the MBR membrane module must be added to seed sludge. Membrane blockage and other situations can result from the straight separation of raw water, without the addition of seed sludge.
Placement of the seed sludge specifically can refer to the following things:
1. Before using it to treat the same kind of wastewater, users should prepare the sludge. Utilizing seed sludge with MLSS concentrations of up to 20,000 mg/l is advised;
2. Use a grid with a spacing of less than 5 mm to eliminate contaminants, after adding the seed sludge to the raw water;
3. The MLSS concentration after the seed sludge is added should be at least 7000 mg/l;
· Operation of MBR Membrane
The aeration process can begin when the MBR membrane module inspection is finished, and the seed sludge is added, and after aeration, the raw water can be filtered. To make future maintenance, inspection, and repair easier, data regarding the pressure between the membranes, the water temperature, and other factors should be collected after the volume of filtered water is stable. As the test is running, pay more attention and keep more records. Address any issues right away.
Check the inside of the piping, remove any foreign objects, and keep the pipes, pools, and pumps clean, before installing the membrane. In order to remove debris and leftover materials from the building site, flush the piping at the designated flow rate, and check the equipment before work begins.
Flushing should also be performed on the blower, raw water pump, suction pump, and pipes. Cover the well cleaned pool with a cover and plastic film to keep foreign objects out.
Top sewage treatment plant manufacturers in India!
Netsol Water is a corporation with roots in Greater Noida, and we have been offering India's top water and wastewater treatment facilities for many years. We have constantly assisted clients in a range of industries with our best services.
According to the needs of the industry, we provide RO Plants, water softeners, STPs, ETPs with advanced technologies such as MBR and SBR. For more information, contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling at +91-9650608473.