THE BUSINESS PLAN FOR ESTABLISHING RO WATER TREATMENT BUSINESS IN INDIA
Water is the basic and essential need of every living being. As the need and demand is never ending, so it’s a good as well as a profitable business to start. However, if you are thinking about starting up a RO Water Treatment Plant business, you need to know and have the correct information about how and where to start from.
To check TDS and other minerals before setting up a RO Plant is essential as the design and work progress depends on it. First, one should start with a mini or small RO Plant having quantity between 500 to 1000 LPH i.e. Liter per hour. Then after working on the mini / small RO Plant one can see what future business is going to be like. Below are few steps to start a RO Water Treatment Plant Business:
- Register for RO Water Treatment Plant Business:First one needs to get registered as a firm/company for the purpose of identification of name as a brand in water business. Then the second is to get approval from BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
- License work: Some paper work needs to be done after that such as getting a registration certificate for small scale industry, feed water test report from the laboratory, pest control certificate, ISI Certificate from BIS, pollution control certificate, AOA and MOA of the business. Having all these licenses and certifications will help to have a better plant business.
- Total cost or investment: For starting any business the prime focus is always that it should be cost effective. So investment is quite low in comparison of other business. Some of the factors one should keep in mind while he/she is making an investment or starting this business are the production capacity of the RO Water Treatment Plant, place of the business setup, water source feed, water TDS and minerals, water packaging, etc. Thus the total cost is not going to be that much, an amount starting from 50 thousand to 1.5 lakhs.
- Good area and locality plays an important role: The space, area and locality are very important in setting up a business. The minimum area needed 1000 sqft. Also an individual can divide the area for machinery, processing, storage, and processed mineral bottles. Select the location that can easily fulfill the target market and supply enough water and energy sources.
- Requirements of the Water purification process:Manufacturing requires raw materials that are easily available from natural sources. Apart from raw materials, other raw materials are needed such as bottles, bottle caps, chemicals, cartons, reagents etc. These requirements complete the purification process.
- Selection of the right machinery:There is a wide range of machines available for the processing of water. Go for the device that fits your budget, investment, and packaging as two options, mainly fully automatic and semi-automatic machines, are there.