What are Commercial RO Plants?
The process of physical separation of dissolved particles and minerals present in water with the help of membranes is known as Reverse Osmosis (RO). The mineral concentration of raw water is lowered by applying high pressure across a semi-permeable membrane in this method, which works on the concept of osmosis.
Commercial RO Plants are a type of water purification systems that help to separate dissolved pollutants and hazardous substances, leaving only clean water behind. This facility aids in the production of safe drinking water on a big scale and minimizes the danger of water-borne infections. These plants use membranes to purify water by forcing it through them, making it more pure and safe to drink or use for other purposes and can be included in commercial facilities like malls, shopping complexes, schools, colleges, universities, etc.
Various types of Commercial RO plants
1. RO Plant with 100 LPH Capacity
Hospitals, nursing homes, small schools, offices, institutions, restaurants, and other businesses can benefit from a 100 LPH RO Plant.
They are mostly divided into a category of
i) A single membrane with three 300 GPD membranes.
It includes one high-pressure switch and a 100-liter-per-hour water output capacity. The cost of a single plant ranges from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 55,000.
Its energy-efficient design uses less electricity and requires very little maintenance.
2. Plant with a capacity of 150 LPH RO
Every day, a 150 LPH Industrial RO Plant can meet the needs of 200-300 employees, students, or clients. It contains four 300 GDP membrane tap water components.
In comparison to home RO purifiers, this RO has a high output and a long life span.It has a water output capacity of 150 liters per hour.
The cost of a single plant starts at around Rs. 50,000.
3. Plant with a capacity of 200 LPH RO
The 200 LPH RO Plant is designed for small to medium-sized hotels, restaurants, corporate offices, schools, institutions, commercial buildings, and shopping malls.
The plant's price starts from Rs. 75,000.
The 200 LPH RO plant is a corrosion-free, environmentally beneficial product with a 200 litre per hour output water capacity.
Netsol has other range of Commercial RO Plants with varying capacities and rates.
Why is there a need for Commercial RO plants?
The commercial RO plant effectively cleanses contaminated water for a range of applications, including:
3: Treatment of sewage
4: Contaminant concentration
5: Reclamation of dissolved minerals, among other things
Benefits of Netsol Commercial RO plants
1. Removes pollutants and other dissolved matter from water.
2. Improved water flavour.
3. Processes large amount of water in less time.
4. Easy to use.
5. Removes dangerous elements from water.
6. Plant maintenance costs are low.
7. Handling machine that is user-friendly.
How to increase the life of Commercial RO plants?
1. Add a pressure gauge:One of the most common difficulties that limits the performance of reverse osmosis system is low water pressure. Reverse osmosis systems require a water pressure of 60 psi, but no more than 80 psi, to efficiently generate high quality water.
2. Use a booster pump: Booster pumps work by raising the water pressure entering your reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is inefficient when there is a lack of water pressure. Booster pumps are also widely used with RO machines that require 60-65 psi water pressure, such as: Membranes with a high flow rate and Units with two membranes.
3. Install sediment filter: To remove contaminants from water, the commercial RO Purifier employs several filters. The sediment filter is one of the filters used in the water purifier.
4. Carbon filter: Chlorine and other pollutants that are harmful to humans are removed by a carbon filter. It also affects the flavour and odour of the water you consume. To avoid any problems, change it before the 12-month mark.
5. Secondary water tank:Second reverse osmosis water tanks will roughly double the flow rate and the amount of water available. Two tanks equal twice the flow rate and capacity of one tank.
6. RO membrane: A semi-permeable membrane is used in RO plants to allow water to pass through while filtering out other impurities. The RO membrane should be replaced every 3-9 months for optimal performance.
How can Netsol Water help?
We are one of the leading water and wastewater treatment company in India offering projects and services in the field of water and wastewater treatment plant manufacturing. We can customize RO Plants for a wide range of industries.