Purified water is required in all laboratory settings, including clinical labs, university research centers, biopharmaceutical research, and pharmaceutical production facilities. To achieve the quality standards for crucial applications, high purity water is treated in various processes.
Water quality requirements might vary substantially depending on the user. Consequently, Netsol Water Solutions can assist you in meeting the criteria required for your application, with a comprehensive range of industry-leading water treatment products, for acquiring high purity water treatment systems.
Leading manufacturer of high purity water treatment systems
Netsol Water, as a manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment technology, is an expert in designing and implementing water treatment systems that keep production running safely.We provide comprehensive solutions ranging from filtration through pre-treatment, demineralization, disinfection, and polishing.
We can provide technical assistance and preventative maintenance, as well as the industry's most extensive aftermarket parts and service program, thanks to our strong service network.
High purity ingredient water system
Industries that implement a high purity ingredient water system profit not only from generating a better product, but also from meeting compliance standards.
Some of the most stringent potable water quality regulations are in place in the healthcare, lab, pharmaceutical, food&beverage, and semiconductor industries. Concerns about germs, inorganic compounds, wastes, and other pollutants should be addressed, by a proper treatment solution.
What does high purity water treatment include?
High Purity Water System is part of a comprehensive line of reverse osmosis water systems, water filtration and purification equipment, as well as oil separation and wastewater treatment systems, with quality accessories that are custom-fabricated, designed, and manufactured to meet the full range of water treatment needs.
The following are typical components of a water purifying system:
· Water is filtered using activated carbon to remove organic particles and chlorine.
· Particle filtration entails passing water through a physical barrier to remove fine particles and bacteria.
· Water is driven through a semi-permeable membrane in the reverse direction of natural flow, with enough force to exceed the osmotic pressure, rejecting dissolved particles.
· Ion exchange (IX) is a reversible chemical process in which resins remove ionic contaminants, from water and regenerate them.
· EDI combines ion exchange and ion-selective membranes with direct current, to remove ionic contaminants without the use of acids or caustic chemicals.
· Organic carbon reduction, bacteria, viruses, and protozoa are exposed to UV radiation, which damages their DNA and renders them inert.
· Membrane filters used in ultrafiltration (UF) and reverse osmosis, remove exceedingly minute particles, germs, and pathogens.
Different enterprises must follow different regulations to ensure ultrapure water. Because, each application is unique, a water purification system may employ a single or a combination of technologies, to achieve the optimum results.
Common applications of High purity water includes
Water, as previously said, is a crucial ingredient in the healthcare, laboratory, pharmaceutical, food&beverage, and semiconductor sectors. As a result, constant product quality necessitates consistent water quality.
A high purity water system can deliver ingredient water that meets the following criteria:
- There is no flavour or odour.
- There is no tint or colour.
- Bacteria and organic compounds are in short supply.
- A lack of salt and other minerals.
How can we help?
We are known for our strong technical services, great value and total cost of ownership (TCO), and the finest customer satisfaction in the water treatment business, in addition to manufacturing, R&D, warehousing, and distribution.
We are available to help with any specialized applications you may have, and our clients appreciate the effort we take in delivering the best water possible. We provide the most advanced high purity water treatment solutions.