WHAT IS BRACKISH WATER?
Brackish water falls between about fresh water and sea water. Brackish water has more total dissolved solids than tap water but less salinity than seawater and is typically derived from underground water sources. Water impurities make it difficult to use in a variety of applications. For example, brackish well water (if not purified) has the potential to seriously harm agriculture, homes, and other applications. Brackish reverse osmosis systems are designed to operate at pressures greater than 200 psi and require more energy via higher-pressure pumps. TDS levels in brackish water typically range from 1,000 to 10,000 ppm. The system is built to withstand higher pressures than a standard RO system.
IS BRACKISH WATER IDEAL FOR SOMETHING?
Brackish Water RO units are used in many regions around the world where clean potable water is scarce. It is ideal for the food and beverage industries, potable drinking water, hospitals, agriculture, hotels and resorts, water bottling and ice production, pharmaceuticals, and many other applications. NETSOL WATER SOLUTION can provide industry standard or custom designed brackish water RO machines to meet the needs of any customer's water application.
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
The Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems (BWRO) series is designed to meet the needs of small, medium, and large projects in the industrial and commercial industries. Solar, Hybrid, and/or containerized brackish water reverse osmosis (RO) systems are available.
Whatever your high purity water application, the BWRO Series can provide a solution. NETSOL WATER SOLUTIONS offers the following pre-engineered systems, but we can customize customer's system based on their water needs.
FRESH WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS
The Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems Series (BWRO) are built to deliver high-purity water under the rigors of continuous operation and harsh environments. These are high-quality systems designed to be the best, the industry has to offer.The brackish water reverse osmosis systems come with a variety of standard features that make them suitable for the majority of commercial and industrial applications. They are also available with optional operational and control features, as well as ancillary equipment, allowing customers to fully customize their system.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A FRESHWATER REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- 1. Superior Quality: NETSOL Fresh Water Reverse Osmosis System gives the superior quality to the customers as per their water needs.
- 2. Continuous Operation: They are continuous operation.
- 3. Difficult Duties: Fresh Water Reverse Osmosis includes difficult duties.
- 4. Corrosion-Resistant Characteristics:They have various corrosion resistant characteristics.
- 5. Industrial Grade Components: Industrial Grade Components are present in fresh water reverse osmosis system.
- 6. 3 Year Prorated Membrane Warranty: Fresh Water Reverse Osmosis System is backed by external benefits like 3 years prorated warranty.
- 7. Controls that are simple to read and operate: Controls of Fresh Water Reverse Osmosis System are very simple to access or operate and to read.
- 8. Advanced Customization Is Available: In Fresh Water Reverse Osmosis System advanced customization is available.
- 9. Backed by Years of RO Design Experience: NETSOL fresh water reverse osmosis systems are high-quality systems that are designed to be the best in the industry and our systems are backed by over years of RO Design Experience.