Some manufacturers continue to pay for off-site disposal even when their procedures, generate harmful wastewater. However, Netsol Water frequently has an on-site, less expensive, and greener alternative. Check out these benefits of using our on-site wastewater treatment systems, as a replacement for direct wastewater disposal.
What are the Benefits of treating wastewater on site?
Industries might not be aware of the most recent developments in wastewater treatment technology from Netsol, which frequently allows even the most seriously polluted water to be effectively treated.However, transporting water off-site for treatment can be difficult.
· The first concern is temporary storage and the ensuing structural problems with pipes, and storage tanks.
· Second, there is the cost, which includes both monetary and environmental costs.
· Another aspect is how it seems from a CSR perspective. And, the quick response is not a very good one. Removing water for treatment elsewhere increases your company's carbon footprint, which eco-savvy investors may become aware of, which could potentially have an indirect negative impact on the bottom line.
· Additionally, current limitations on the calorific content of dirty wastewater that can be handled are relatively fluid, which doesn't help conscientious businesses aiming to reduce their environmental impact.
Let’s analyse the benefits of using wastewater treatment plants on-site.
Many difficult substances can be removed from wastewater with our help, frequently eliminating the requirement for removal and enabling internal re-use or local discharge.
We frequently discover that installing an on-site wastewater treatment set-up, is safer, much more environmentally responsible, and significantly more cost-effective, when businesses come to us with problematic water containing recalcitrant compounds. This is why:
· Recalcitrant organic compounds can be eliminated
Since, many organic chemical pollutants may be removed down to parts per trillion, our wastewater treatment devices are incredibly effective. Water may thus often be recycled or safely released, which will reduce any company's carbon footprint.
1: Our treatment systems can be used for intermittent operation if necessary, making them the perfect choice for batch manufacturing.Our innovative technique combines adsorption and electrochemistry in a novel way, gaining all their benefits while avoiding their flaws.
2: Our media never becomes saturated and therefore never needs to be taken offline for replenishment. Additionally, there is no need for hazardous chemical dosing, in contrast to typical electrochemical oxidation systems.
· Systems made are easy to use and contain no moving parts
The robustness of our systems has been optimized. They have no moving components and are created to handle a range of COD flow rates, concentrations, organics, and micropollutants. This entails little upkeep, no dangerous chemical dosing, and no poisonous sludge to manage.
The most advantageous aspects of each process—adsorption and electrochemistry—are combined in a novel way to produce them, with few downsides.The contaminants are absorbed by our exclusive media. On the media surface, hydroxyl radicals are simultaneously created by an electrical charge, and rapidly oxidise the contaminants, leaving only gas and water behind.
Because, the contaminants are eliminated at the source throughout the process, the system is always ready to reabsorb.
· Water pollution caused from trucking has a negative influence, on your carbon footprint
There are apparent environmental repercussions when filthy water is removed from a location, far from the factory that generated it. The wastewater must typically be transported by truck over long distances, whether it is in separate IBCs or a road tanker. This travel may even span international borders, because some nations don't even have specialized facilities.
The environmental impact of this trip alone may be enormous, especially when it needs to be made numerous times per year, aside from the reams of documentation it will result in.Off-site removal could appear financially appealing at first, but it might not be in the long run.
· Keeping contaminated water on the premises has its own problems
Larger businesses will require specialized tanks, which have their own maintenance and staffing challenges. Smaller businesses or those with batch or less water-intensive processes, may employ 1000 litre tanks, which despite being affordable have their own storage, handling, and safety concerns. Leaks, for example, are a persistent concern, especially as storage temperatures change.
· The contamination of the wastewater will inevitably lead to problems with management and training
Some businesses we speak with believe that because their water usage is so minimal, it is not necessary to consider treatment. However, we can typically demonstrate that our system will be a better economic and an environmental choice.
· Striving to achieve ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge)
A strategic wastewater management method called zero liquid discharge (ZLD), makes sure that no industrial effluent will be released into the environment. This is accomplished using recycling to treat wastewater, followed by recovery and reuse for industrial purposes.
Recent improvements in water and wastewater treatment technologies are making ZLD more feasible, for more manufacturing facilities. At Netsol, we are aware that a significant amount of the water that is currently disposed could instead be utilized.
Due to these factors, ZLD is good for the environment:
· Less fresh water is being taken out of aquifers.
· Discharging untreated wastewater leads to eutrophication, killing thousands of aquatic life.
· Cuts back on wastewater discharge.
· Enables maximum water recovery.
· Produces a useful product for retail sales and additional processing.
· Many environmental problems are resolved.
· Decreases reliance on nearby water sources.
· Significantly lowers the likelihood of punishment for discharged waste under the law.
Reusing water with high COD, BOD, turbidity, and micropollutants level was simply not feasible ten years ago, but thanks to recent advancements; more businesses are now able to do so. It's starting to make economic sense in a lot more situations now that reliable clean water is becoming increasingly scarce, and expensive in various parts of the world.
Best wastewater treatment plant supplier and provider
Clean and pure water is essential for the safety and health of the people. Manufacture and preventative maintenance services are provided by Netsol Water, to protect and keep your systems working effectively. By keeping your wastewater treatment systems in good working order, you can avoid spending money on expensive damage repairs. Maintenance of these systems is essential, and our professionals are most qualified to handle it.
The knowledgeable specialists at Netsol have the training and credentials to quickly replace or repair, any damaged parts. We offer 24/7 contactless support so you can obtain assistance, with preventative maintenance whenever you need it. Consequently, we will assist you in preserving the purity of the water and the efficiency of your wastewater treatment plants.