For plant managers, wastewater reclamation technologies offer a variety of economic and environmental benefits. The cost and treatment of raw water are reduced in the first place, because to water recycling and reuse. Additionally, all water is recycled in ZLD units. As a result, there is no effluent emitted from the plant, saving money on environmental impact costs. The method is especially useful in areas with limited water resources. Therefore, ZLD systems, now-a-days, have a number of applications.
What are the Application and Features of ZLD Systems?
An industrial technique known as Zero Liquid Discharge doesn't discharge any effluent. The most frequent method for achieving this goal is to divide streams into evaporation, and crystallisation routes. While the condensate is collected throughout these operations, contaminating materials are discarded as solid waste. The effluent is often a salty solution, and after going through pre-treatments, ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis units, ZLD ends with thermal separation.
Applications of Zero Liquid Discharge Systems
There are many different applications for ZLD systems, some of them are as follows:
· Blowdown of cooling towers at factories,
· Ion exchange regeneration streams, specifically in the preparation of food and beverages,
· Desulfurization of flue gases and moist wastewater streams,
· Municipal wastewater streams and potable water systems,
· Reusing agricultural, industrial, and municipal streams for processing purposes,
· A variety of industrial effluent streams from the textile, coal-to-chemical, food-and-beverage, battery,
· Membrane Systems(NF, MF, UF, RO),
· Mine Drainage,
· Refinery wastewaters,
· Gas to Liquid (GTL) wastewaters,
· Coal to Chemical (CTX) wastewaters,
· Produced water,
· Scrubber Blow-down,
· NOx Injection water,
· Demineralization waste,
· Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC),
· Wash waste water,
· Salty Effluents,
· Recovery of valuable substances,
· Power generation waste water,
· Pharma Effluents,
· Landfill Leachate, and
· Galvanizing & pickling wastewater.
Other Industrial applications include
As you are already aware that the Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) is the state, in which there is no liquid discharge from the premises. Netsol Water produce some of the top Zero Liquid Discharge plants in India. The wastewater nature is taken into consideration when designing these plants.
Key characteristics and features of ZLD systems
· Water produced is crystal clear to be recycled into the processes, cooling tower, etc.
· The process of "cleaning in place" (CIP) only uses chemicals. There won't be any manual cleaning needed. There will be a CIP once every 15 days.
· Depending on its properties, the concentrate or dry solids may be a marketable product, or may be discarded as waste.
· Flexible design options allow for the ZLD plant, to make use of the process plant's heat source.
· The automation and control are PLC-SCADA based.
Conserve energy and save resources with top ZLD Plants in India
Netsol Water consistently aims to use methods that reduce energy usage, for its evaporation plants. Among the approaches we use the following:
· Multiple-effects set-up (ME),
· Recompression of thermal vapour,
Use of waste energy using mechanical vapour recompression (MVR), etc.
Netsol Water is Greater Noida-based leading water & wastewater treatment plant manufacturer. We are industry's most demanding company based on client review and work quality. We are known as best commercial RO plant manufacturers, industrial RO plant manufacturer, sewage treatment plant manufacturer, Water Softener Plant Manufacturers and effluent treatment plant manufacturers. Apart from this 24x7 customer support is our USP. Call on +91-9650608473, or write us at email@example.com for any support, inquiry or product-purchase related query.