Commercial Plant Price in India (Capacity 2000LPH)
Whenever an RO Plant is designed it is mainly based on various factors. An RO system has instrumentation that displays quality, water flow as well as the pressure inside the RO membrane, and sometimes other data like temperature and hours of operation.So to ensure that the RO system functions as per the requirement or clients requirement, the following parameters are required to cross-check.
- 1. Inlet Water TDS & Water Hardness
- 2. Water Silica and Fluoride content
- 3. Inlet Water pressure
- 4. Membrane pressure
- 5. Inlet Water conductivity
- 6. Permeate conductivity
- 7. Feed flow
- 8. Permeate flow
The Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plants are manufactured as per the client’s technical specifications and usage. 2000 LPH RO Plant can cater to the need for 2000-3000 employees/students every day. The design of plants in accordance with the standards & requirements of a particular industry or business. The commercial RO provides high output and a long life span than the domestic RO purifiers.
Main Features 2000 LPH RO Plant:
- 1. Low Energy Consumption – Energy is a very costly resource and also has a high impact on the environment hence design of the water plants to consume less energy than other RO water plants.
- 2. Durable Product –To ensure high-quality standards at every stage of production and at the RO Plant Design stage, hence 2000 LPH RO Plant is a durable product and requires very little maintenance.
- 3. Warranty – a full year warranty to make you and your team to not suffer or waste time to figure out how to get it serviced or repaired.
- 4. Non–Corrosive – The skid to be provided with 2000 LPH RO system is made up of FRP/stainless steel. So the product is non-corrosive.
- 5. Mineral and Alkaline – Being the health of consumers our topmost priority, RO should provide alkaline water purifiers with mineral technology without adding chemicals. Hence the water purifier generates water that is healthy as well as pure.
Whilst comparing the cost it must be noted that the price difference is huge because of specifications of the water treatment plant.The other factors may include the water quality standard that is required, energy requirement, availability and transport. There are several other factors which may influence the price.
The factors include:
- 1. Incorporation of filter housing: this saves the annual filter change costs.
- 2. Filter size: the filter grade saves a lot of cost. Most of the competition in the market typically uses low grade filters and thereby cuts down the cost.
- 3. Typical time to fill the pitcher: faster the rate, higher the price.
Netsol Water manufactures Industrial and Commercial RO Water Plant of varying capacities starting from 50 litres per hour to 500000 litres per hour. Netsol – not only provides you with the best but provides you fabricated plants as per your own specifications. We guarantees you for the best design, installation and maintenance.