What are Industrial Water Softeners?
Industrial water softeners remove hardness from water using resin to make it suitable for industrial use. The resin operates as an industrial hard water treatment, removing hardness from the water and replacing it with salt (brine) that is regenerated on a regular basis.
Water softening systems, whether commercial or industrial, are complicated and elaborate machinery designed to deliver water to specific industry requirements. These are frequently used in conjunction with Sand Media High Pressure Filters and Activated Carbon Filters, depending on the needs of the industry. Water of the desired quality is critical to the proper operation of all other procedures. As a result, competent and trained hands are required to first scientifically analyse the fault before providing thorough repair using the appropriate instruments and gauges.
Which company provides all services connected to water softener?
Netsol Water provides almost all services connected to water softener systems:
1. Softener for water Recharge:Depending on the size of the Softener vessel and the hardness of the water, units are replenished with salt.
2. Contract for Annual Regeneration:Based on the vessel size, water hardness, and frequency of regeneration, the company assumes responsibility for total system regeneration on a periodic basis.
3. Calculating the cycle of regeneration: The regeneration duration is calculated using the hardness of the feed water, vessel size, resin quantity, and daily water consumption.
4. Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC): It covers the whole operation of the unit for a full year, including four mandatory visits, response to any complaints throughout the year, and replacement or rectification of any parts as needed.
5. System's Overall Service:When a system is dead or not operating, an overall service is conducted in which the entire unit is inspected and any necessary repairs, cleaning, and leaks are addressed. To guarantee that the entire system is running well, the entire piping and valves are checked.
6. Inspection of Multi-ports and butterfly valves:For any choking or leakages, inspection is done so that they can function properly.
7. System relocation:When the main unit where the plant is installed is relocated, the water system is relocated to a suitable location.
8. Examining the Resin/Media effectiveness:When a system hasn't been used in a long time or the effect of the resin or media has faded, we perform a resin check to see if the same resin can be used or if it needs to be changed.
Netsol Water provides a complete variety of standard and fully configurable water softening systems, as well as comprehensive maintenance for any industrial, commercial, or municipal softening system. Choosing a trained, accredited, and experienced water system specialist will considerably boost your chances of long-term satisfaction with your overall water softening system. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee promises that our technician will completely resolve your system issues to your satisfaction.
We have qualified technicians on hand to provide a wide range of professional repair and modification services. Each system is a custom-built water filtration system that provides a softening and filtration solution to treat the pollutants and concerns in your problematic water.To begin the conversation, please contact us at +919650608473 or send an email to email@example.com for further information or product purchase related query.