Which is better: bottled water or filter water?
The article compares bottled water and filters water and concludes whether better bottle water is or filtered water.
Have you ever traveled on a bus and felt very thirsty? But you don't have water with you. What have you done in such circumstances? We are sure you must have drunk the bottled water. So, what is this bottled water?
Bottled water is the drinking water that is available in packaged form in bottles or small glasses. Though the FSSAI set a few standards for selling the water in packaged form, sometimes the bottled water is just tap water unless all the criteria are maintained. In general, bottled water is safe, but that depends upon the manufacturing process of the same. Therefore, we need to understand the pros and cons of bottled water to have better understanding.
- 1. Bottled water is convenient to carry. You can take it with you wherever you want. Even if you are traveling somewhere and forgot to bring one from your home, you can always purchase it from the shops or stations for your convenience.
- 2. Bottled water tastes much better than tap water and is safer to drink unless the manufacturer has compromised with bottled water quality. Sometimes, manufacturers use cheap techniques and fill the tap water in bottles and glasses. Tap water may contain impurities and certain chemicals which are harmful to the health.
- 1. The cons of bottled water outweigh the pros of bottled water. Many countries, such as the US, are fighting to ban bottled water. This is because the bottles used are not environmentally friendly.
- 2. Bottled water brings in a lot of ethical implications. When a natural resource is turned into a commercial business, the people who cannot pay are automatically left-sided. This is unethical because a specific community should be deprived of its fundamental human rights to access clean and safe drinking water.
- 3. Not only ethical implications, but bottled water also brings environmental implications within it. The water stops in the bottles when it gets finished, and the people throw it on the streets without dumping them into the garbage. Also, bottles, especially plastic bottles, are non-biodegradable. This causes a lot of health hazards to both the life of Earth as well as humans.
- 4. You need to pay for the bottled water. This is going to increase your expenditure because bottled water is expensive.
Filtered water is that water that is filtered through different purification systems. Generally, we obtain tap water, and then it is filtered. Usually, an RO system is used for purification since it is the most reliable and best way to purify water. Now, let us understand the various pros and cons of filtered water.
- 1. Filtered water is free from foul odor and taste. When you smell the tap water, you will generally sense the bad smell. That bad smell is of chlorine. The municipalities are adding chlorine to disinfect the water. The RO unit removes it and hence makes it odor-free.
- 2. Filtered water is the healthiest and best water you would have ever drunk. The filtration system removes the various chemicals and impurities from the water that may cause health to deteriorate.
- 3. Filtered water is not at all expensive. It's just a one-time investment. It is very budget-friendly, and there are many money-saving benefits compared to the purchase of bottled water.
- 4. One of the best advantages of filtered water is that it is readily available whenever you need it. You don't have to go somewhere to buy it, or you don't have to make efforts to tense yourself of saving the water. Everything is so easy with the filtered water at your convenience. You can get it whenever you want.
- 1. There are only two cons of using filtered water. But the pros outweigh the cons of filtered water.
- 2. The initial costs of installing a filtration system can be high. The price to buy a filtration system can be increased for the first time, but still, there are many choices available in the market that can help you save your initial costs. We at Netsol have affordable and best RO, sewage, and effluent plants available for your needs.
- 3. Apart from the initial costs, there are a few recurring costs on the water filters. Those filters need to be replaced periodically to let the filtration system work smoothly.
Difference between Bottled water and Filtered water
In Conclusion, while looking at all the pros and cons of there are some specific diffrences between bottled water and filtered water, it can be seen that filtered water is the best choice to use. This is because the environmental and ethical benefits of filtered water outweigh the bottled water. Hence, the use of filtered water is recommended.
Netsol Water incorporates the latest technology that conforms to the predefined industrial standards. Therefore you don't have to worry about the quality and services. We are one of the leading and cost-effective companies committed to preserving water. We deal in the best commercial water treatment plants but are not limited to this only.
Contact us to discuss your requirement and give us a chance to find the best solutions. We can be reached at 9650608473, or feel free to leave your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.