WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY THE TERM COMPACT?
The term "compact" refers to something that is smaller than other things of its kind, takes up less space, and has parts that are close together.
Who is the best Compact water softener manufacturer in India?
NETSOL engineers are instructed at the outset to design a small-sized water softener, which is reliable and has the same softening capacity as the conventional, full-sized water softeners in the market at the time.
NETSOL compact water softener is the only "small size" water softener with "full size" capacity that regenerates with less salt, less time, and less water and comes with a longer warranty!
IS NETSOL COMPACT WATER SOFTENER DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOFTENERS?
Yes, the NETSOL WATER Scan provide a compact water softener that also functions as a full water treatment system with built-in whole-house water filtration, iron reduction, and softening capabilities. The NETSOL compact water softener line contains the same amount of water softening resin as a traditional bulky models, but in a smaller footprint.
WHERE CAN BE COMPACT SOFTENERS INSTALLED?
The Compact Water Softener can be customized as per customer’s requirements. These softeners can be tall and can fit easily in closets, under sinks, RVs, apartments, condos, and other unusual places where no other water softener will fit.
WHAT CAN BE THE CAPACITY OF COMPACT WATER SOFTENER?
The Compact Water Softener can soften water for households with up to 8 people. While the compact softener is small, it packs a punch, with over 5,000 grains of softening capacity on just one pound of salt. Furthermore, it is the "Greenest" water softener in the market, as it can regenerate with as little as 1.5 pounds of salt and 9.6 gallons of water. The Compact Water Softener has a fully computerised metering system, regenerates only when necessary, and runs on 12 volts, consuming approximately less electricity per year.
BENEFITS OF COMPACT WATER SOFTENERS:
· Saving more than 50% on soaps, detergents, cleansers, chemicals, and water conditioning agents (a savings of several hundred dollars per year for most families);
· Saves a lot of space in homes and businesses. It only takes a small amount of space to install.
· Saving more than 30% on water heating costs (hard water scale insulates the heat from the water, requiring significantly more energy);
· Significantly extending the life of water through the use of appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, icemakers, faucets, drains, and water lines;
· whitening and brightening your clothes, as well as extending the life of the fabrics;
· Smoother, silkier skin, shinier hair, and smoother shaves, not to mention no spots on dishes, fixtures, or showers.
· Hassle free travel
Netsol water can provide softeners of varying sizes and capacities for every businesses including compact ones.