The water flowing into your home may be free of harmful contaminants, but it may still not feel, look or smell very clean to you or your family. The problem could be hard water.
Hard water, while safe to drink, has a calcium and magnesium content greater than seven grains per gallon. This overabundance of minerals in your water can build up on pipes, fixtures, and appliances, and encourage stains on bathtubs, sinks, and glassware. Hard water can also leave soap and detergent residue, and therefore can be the reason for stiff, dull laundry as well as dry skin and frizzy hair problems. A water softener can solve these problems.
Water softeners filter the offending calcium and magnesium from hard water by using “a negatively charged ion exchange resin” mixed with a sodium solution, according to water softener manufacturer. The salt “enables the resin to collect and remove the hardness from your water.”
Don't Guess, Test!
Before assuming that your home needs a water softener, however, you need to know for sure if your water meets the hard-water threshold. If your water comes from a community water system, ask the utility directly. If you use well water, have it tested.
While softener installers usually will test your water free of charge, you might prefer to choose a test from an independent laboratory to ensure an unbiased result.
If the symptoms you’ve noticed in your home ultimately are diagnosed as a hard-water problem, how then do you decide which water softener is right for your home?
It’s a good idea to ask water softener dealers to recommend possible options. For example, you probably would not soften the water from your kitchen tap or garden hose, but you might want to soften the water running to your dishwasher and your shower.
What are the advantages of smart water softeners?
Water softeners are known for their conveyance as it reduces a lot of time and effort. Since we are heading to a smart revolution with just clicking over the phone, we can manage water softener.
If you have the water softener, using the app would help you:
· Control the water softener through your smartphone or other mobile device
· Conserve water and energy by tracking water usage
· Bypass treated water for outdoor cleaning and watering
· Remember to reorder your salt supplies when they get low
· Avoid flood damage if the system malfunctions while you’re away from home
· And just as you can monitor your water softener from anywhere in the world, likewise can monitor your softener’s system status and provide proactive service.
· App can help you generate data from smart water softeners
· Monitor the status and settings of installed units
· Receive diagnostic and system status reports and error alerts remotely, at any time
· Track usage data to make sure the system is sized correctly and to predict when it’s time to regenerate the salts
· Save time and costs by knowing the nature of system errors before you send a technician to a customer’s home.
Netsol Water is Greater Noida-based leading water & wastewater treatment plant manufacturer. We are industry's most demanding company based on client review and work quality. We are known as best commercial RO plant manufacturer, industrial RO plant manufacturer, sewage treatment plant manufacturer, Water Softener Plant Manufacturers and effluent treatment plant manufacturers. Apart from this 24x7 customer support is our USP. Call on +91-9650608473, or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any support, inquiry or product-purchase related query.