Many of us have heard of "hard water," which refers to excess calcium, magnesium, and other minerals in the water supply.
What, however, are the consequences of hard water?
Scale, a byproduct of hard water, can clog pipes and cause havoc in residential, commercial and industrial plumbing. Because the buildup does not conduct heat, it also interferes with the energy efficiency of your industrial boiler and commercial water heater. Heating water in a scale-covered boiler and water heater tubes requires more energy than in clean ones.
WHAT IS A WATER SOFTENER?
The chemical composition of the water is altered by a water softener. A water softener uses an ion exchange process to remove minerals from water. A water softener is made up of two tanks. One contains resin beds, while the other is a brine tank. Your water softener will change the chemical composition of the water through ion exchange.
First, the incoming water from the house will enter the tank, where the resin beds will be charged with sodium ions. When water passes through the resin beds, the calcium and magnesium minerals are trapped and replaced with sodium. When your resin beds become clogged with minerals, the brine tank will produce a cleaning solution. This is referred to as regeneration.
Bags of salt are required in the brine tank to create the solution and charge the resin beds with sodium. Although the sodium content of your water is low, if you follow a low sodium diet, we recommend using potassium instead of salt.
With a water softener, the taste of the water will change, there will be more lather, and there will be no more soap scum.
Which is the best water softener for residential building?
When one thinks of high-quality softener plants for residential buildings, NETSOL WATER SOLUTION comes to mind first, as we have won the hearts of thousands of people across India.
We have manufactured a variety of water softener plants for residential buildings with a variety of key features, including user-friendly plants that simply remove the harmful chemicals and pesticides found in drinking hard water, and the ion exchange process is duly implemented as a result.
Residents of societies are more informed, alert, and conscious about their health these days, and it is a good thing that they are not interested in receiving a constant supply of hard and contaminated water. As a result, our precise softener plants for residential buildings arrive to provide them and their adorable children with healthy, sweet, and pure drinking water.
BENEFITS OF NETSOL WATER SOFTENER FOR RESIDENTIAL BUILDING
• Healthy hair with a high shine; otherwise, hard water will simply damage the hair roots and cause dandruff.
• Soft and clean water is highly recommended for healthy skin, as well as strong teeth and gums.
• Healthy and younger-looking skin is all possible with the consistent use of pure, clean, soft water.
• Our precious fabrics, particularly cotton and wool, require constant pampering with soft water.
• Stainless steel utensils can easily rust if untreated and hard water is passed through them; soft water is their lifeblood.
• Luxurious bath fittings and modern design taps must be pampered with soft and treated water; otherwise, their metal sheets can rust and they become prone to easy breakage.
• Plants and gardens deteriorate when hard water containing harmful pesticides is sprayed on them.