Top 10 Wastewater Treatment companies in India
List of Best 10 Wasetwater Treatment Companies in India:
- 1. Netsol Water: We takes great pride in introducing ourselves as a leading and one of the top 10 wastewater treatment company in India, offering projects and services in the fields of WTP plant manufacturing, WWTP plant manufacturing, ETP plant manufacturing, and STP plant manufacturing, as well as Energy Management, Automation Solutions, Asset Management, and Waste Management. Netsol Water is a one-stop utility partner for both the industrial and commercial sectors, assisting customers in improving resource productivity and bottom lines while protecting the environment. We provide cutting-edge technologies such as Sewage Treatment Plants, Effluent Treatment Plants, Industrial RO Water Plants, Commercial RO plants and much more.
- 2. WABAG:WABAG has its headquarters in Chennai and employs over 2,000 people across four continents and 20 countries. WABAG's products include water treatment, industrial water treatment, sea water desalination, waste water treatment, and sludge treatment.
- 3. Thermax:Thermax, one of India's largest water treatment firms, is a well-known waste water solution supplier to industry and municipal corporations. Thermax provides a comprehensive selection of environment friendly cooling and heating solutions to assist enterprises in optimizing their energy consumption.
- 4. Siemen:Besides its main business of electrical and electronic equipment, Siemens has a large market presence in the water treatment area. Waste water treatment, processed water, drinking water treatment, water treatment plants, and municipal and industrial waste water treatment systems are all part of its product offering. Siemens is also one of India's top ten water treatment firms.
- 5. Voltas Limited:Voltas water & treatment is a Tata corporation that specializes in waste water treatment and industrial sewage treatment. It is India's foremost waste water treatment firm, serving the textile, sugar, chemical, paper, and food processing industries.
- 6. UEM: UEM Group, founded in 1973, specializes in offering complete solutions in waste water and water treatment.
- 7. Wog:Wog Technologies is a multi-disciplined company that provides water, waste water treatment, and renewable energy services to the industrial and municipal sectors. The firm is a well-known name in the Indian water treatment industry, and its treatment methods include Anaerobic and MBR treatment technologies.
- 8. H Dorr: Hindustan Dorr Oliver Limited is waste water and water treatment enterprise. Its main services are wastewater treatment, water recycling and reclamation, and sewage treatment plants. Since its foundation in 1981, the firm has successfully completed several renowned water treatment projects for the government, public sector, and private sector.
- 9. SFC Environmental Technologies: SFC Environmental Technologies Pvt Limited is one of the top ten waste water treatment firms in India. It is part of the SFC group, which has operations in seven countries, including India.
- 10. Ion Exchange India: ION Exchange is a top firm and is one of the leading waste water treatment companies in India. It provides water treatment, water recycling, waste water treatment, chemical water treatment, and other services.
Get in touch with our experts to have a complete knowledge about the types of technologies used in water and wastewater treatment that will be best suitable for your business establishment. We have solution for all your problems and a product for your every need.
Netsol’s water, wastewater and waste management experts will treat your system and proactively respond to your needs like they’re our own. Our mission is to make the world’s waste management systems affordable, sustainable as well as energy efficient.
Do you need an advice or assistance on selecting the best water and wastewater treatment plant? We have solutions for all your problems!
For any assistance or related query,
Call on +91-965-060-8473;
Or, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org