What are the benefits of solid waste water treatment?
There is various benefit or advantages of solid waste water treatment. Some are explain in this blog.
1-no need to move heavy drums:
· Minimizes the danger of your personnel being exposed to hazardous chemicals (such as corrosives, oxidizers, and pesticides) on the job site.
· One Solid chemistry case weighs 44 pounds and holds the same amount of active chemicals as a 55-gallon, 500-pound drum.
2-spill potentials get eliminated:
· Spills can happen anywhere, including in transit or at ones facility.
· Many liquid chemicals can indeed be hazardous, harmful to the environment, and the source of costly litigation or clean-up.
· There is no possibility of leakage with solid chemistry.
3-on-site storage and drum disposal issues will be no more:
· Though since liquid chemicals can be bulky, they must be stored in containment areas based on their hazardous classification.
· The chemical reactions of various liquid chemicals have the potential to produce very undesirable results.
· There is no need to triple-rinse empty drums before disposal, and there are no additional fees for chemical transfers to bulk tanks.
4-makes the facility green:
5-minimizes the economic concerns:
· AWell-run and well- maintainedNETSOL Water Technologies solid water treatment programme has various economic benefits which minimizes the economic concerns:
· The cost of transporting solids is about 1-2 percent of the cost of chemicals, compared to 15-20 percent of the cost of chemicals for liquids.
· Solid chemistry can help you save money on water, sewer, and chemical costs by reusing water as many times as possible.
· According to one study, increasing the number of times water can be reused in a cooling tower from 4 to 6 cycles would reduce water make-up consumption by over 408,000,000 gallons annually in the Commercial and Institutional markets alone.
6-carbon print get reduced:
· Liquid chemicals are very intense and require a lot of energy to transport.
· Solid Concentrate products don't really necessitate the use of hazardous caustic.
7-few refills, few deliveries:
Since liquid steam boiler chemical treatments must be replaced on a regular basis, you're looking at:
· There is a greater risk of spills during shipping.
· Increased risk of injury
· Increased shipping costs
· More time spent on new container handling
· More time squandered dealing with empty containers
8-safety gets improved:
Working with highly acidic or alkaline chemicals increases the risk of:
1. Exposure of chemicals
3. Ergonomic ailment
When liquid chemistries accumulate and dry inside containment basins, they create hazardous areas and waste. Use of such solid product chemistry eliminates the possibility of chemical spills and risks during the following processes: