Organic waste is natural waste that comes from plants or animals. It is sometimes referred to as biodegradable waste. It includes food waste, green waste, paper waste, manure, human waste, sewage, and slaughterhouse waste.
Therefore, it becomes important to have an organic waste converter, from the best manufacturers to convert organic waste into something useful.
Why is there a need of converting organic waste?
Firstly, organic waste is a social and humanitarian concern, as well as an environmental one. Poor organic waste management leads to climate change and air pollution, while also having a direct impact on many ecosystems and species.
Secondly, organic waste has a number of direct and indirect effects on our health and well-being.
Thirdly, biodiversity suffers as a result of organic waste.
Last but not the least; it is also a financial and social drain on our community. When 'leftovers' are abandoned, the labour and other inputs (land, energy, etc.) used in their extraction, production, distribution, and consumption, are also lost. Waste management is also expensive.
Building a collecting, sorting, and recycling infrastructure is costly, but once in place, recycling has the potential to generate income and create employment. As a result, Netsol Water solutions provide the best organic waste converters, which are ecologically sustainable. This technique offers a potential alternative to traditional ways of organic waste disposal, such as landfill dumping and burning.
Types of organic waste that need to be converted
• Kitchen waste
• Vegetable squandering
• Fruits and their peels
• Eggshells and bones
• Meat, either cooked or raw
• Bakery/bread products
• All cooked leftovers
• Street leaf-sweeping
• Tree limbs and leaves (bigger branches should be broken into small pieces)
Who is the best Manufacturers of Organic Waste Converters in India?
Organic waste converters are machines that convert organic waste, into usable compost for organic farming. Converters are sometimes known as composters. Some converters can process and recycle both solid and liquid organic waste.
Netsol Water provides the most relevant converters, which are self-contained equipment, capable of waste sorting, shredding or crushing, filtration, dewatering, mixing, and curing. Because of the extensive range of capabilities available in converters, the technology has found use in a variety of sectors that generate organic waste.
Features of our Organic Waste Converter
· It is totally automated and easy to use.
· It is absolutely silent and odourless.
· It has been tested and is long-lasting.
· The resultant compost contains a lot of nitrogen.
· Operating and maintenance costs are minimal.
Benefits of our Organic Waste Converter
• It has a continuous composting process,
• It has a composting capacity of 50 kg per day,
• It is closed on all sides, and is pathogen-free.
• It has an in-built curing mechanism.
• It takes less labour, and may be operated by unskilled individuals.
• There is no extra processing required after the waste is deposited in it.
• Its enclosure helps to retain heat.
• An odour filter is available as an option.
• It takes up less space since all processes are performed in the same unit.
• The unit's temperature is high, which assists in the destruction of bacteria.
Manufacturers of Organic waste converters in India
Netsol Water provides the best organic waste converters that are ecologically sustainable. This technique offers a potential alternative to traditional ways of organic waste disposal, such as landfill dumping and burning.
Our converters reduce pollution while simultaneously creating a valuable end product, in the form of compost. This is a high-tech automated shredder and de-waterer, which can also be used as an attachment with different types of organic waste converters. It shreds and dewaters organic waste, ultimately lowering its volume by 70% to 80%.