Is domestic Food Waste Recycler the future of food waste management?
As public awareness of rising food waste level grows, consumers are increasingly looking to innovation and technology to help them tackle the problem. With all of the focus on plastic waste these days, investing in a food waste solution may seem a little pointless. However, evidence is accumulating that food waste, rather than plastic, poses the bigger short-term danger to environmental stability.
Cause of Domestic Food waste
1: Emits methane gas, which is 25 times worse for the environment than CO2 and up to 85 times worse over a 20-year period;
2: Accounts for up to 50% of all domestic waste shipped to landfills;
3: Causes leachate in landfills, which can contaminate local water tables;
4: It accounts for one-third of all food produced worldwide;
5: Wastes important resources such as land, water, transportation, and labour required to produce food.
Domestic Food Waste Recycler: The advanced solution to food waste
It is an option that minimizes food waste volume, weight, and odour in a matter of hours. For around 4-8 hours, this device will run through a succession of stages (heating, grinding, and cooling). The aerobic digestion process sterilizes, dehydrates and pulverizes food waste until it is reduced to a little amount of dry powder or flakes in the bucket. This substance is safe to handle, convenient to store and may be used as a fertilizer or soil conditioner in horticultural applications.
Is domestic food recycler the future of food waste?
India is currently progressing in every sector via electronic means and industrialized techniques. We, Netsol Water Solutions, have the greatest and most creative option for recycling food waste, a domestic food waste recycler, often known as electric composting.
Normally, people compost in open enormous landfills or in their backyards, but open yards are becoming extremely scarce and global warming is increasing due to food waste; hence, this recycler is the ideal answer to all of these concerns.
Domestic food recycler is the future of food waste management, in the following ways:-
· This recycler employs an aerobic digesting process that is mechanical in nature: heat and air are provided within the machine and metal grinding arms gently revolve and pulverize the organic waste.
· This device operates indoors and is a practical alternative to composting for folks who may not have the time, space, knowledge, or physical capacity to manage a compost pile.
· These are small, silent, odourless, and energy-efficient. One may prepare your food waste in a few hours and then mix the completed by-product into the potted soil of your indoor plants.
· In locations with non-renewable energy, regular usage of a single Food waste recycler produces the same amount of CO2 as a backyard compost pile and produces less CO2 in areas with renewable electricity.
· It minimizes greenhouse gas emissions by reducing food waste.
Food waste is a problem in India. Consumers and stockholders alike are paying close attention to organizations that are attempting to be part of the solution rather than the issue. Cities and governments are even going so far as to establish legislation prohibiting food waste and with carbon emission reduction targets approaching, restrictions prohibiting discarded food from landfills may soon become the rule other than the exception.
As restaurant chains, supermarkets and hotels throughout India attempt to adopt a food waste recycling program, the advantages of reducing food waste have social, environmental and economic ramifications.In all these concerns, domestic food recyclers are the solution to reduce food waste and reduce the environmental problem.
If you'd like to learn more about how a Food Waste Recycler might help you transform residential/commercial waste, call on +91-9650608473 or send an email to email@example.com and assist your company in becoming more environmentally friendly!