IMPORTANCE OF WATER
Water is essential for the survival of all plants and animals. There can be no life on Earth unless there is water.
How to Consider Healthy Water?
Because water accounts for 60% of our body weight, water is used by our bodies in every cell, organ, and tissue to help regulate body temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because our bodies lose water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it is critical to rehydrate and replace water through the consumption of fluids and the consumption of foods containing water.
When researching drinking water issues, you may come across the phrase "healthy water." Many people are perplexed by this term; after all, water is naturally healthy, so what does this mean?
Water's potentially harmful properties are related to the impurities and contaminants that it may contain. When it comes to drinking water, it's critical to understand the potential health risks that you're willing to accept. There is some good news; by removing impurities, water can be cleaned and made healthy again.
Surface water and well water are the two most common sources of drinking water. Surface water includes, as the name implies, streams, rivers, lakes, and ponds. Well water is derived from groundwater and can come from either private or municipal wells. In India, surface water accounts for roughly 80% of all water used for domestic, industrial, and agricultural purposes, with groundwater wells accounting for the remaining 20%.
IS RAW WATER SAFE?
It is not advisable to drink untreated water from any of these sources in its raw form. Pollution has become a serious issue in recent years, and this water may be unpalatable to drink and harmful to our health. This is why water treatment is so important.
Our municipal water providers will use a variety of filtration systems and disinfection chemicals to make our water safer to drink. To ensure that the water meets their standards, the EPA has strict water regulations in place.
SWDA: SAFE WATER DRINKING ACT
The Safe Water Drinking Act establishes minimum drinking water safety standards. They also cover some secondary guidelines that should be taken into account as recommendations for water consumers. The following are the most important aspects of the EPA's standards and guidelines for water companies.
· Bacterial testing was made mandatory by the EPA.
· Primary guidelines for pathogen and other dangerous contaminant removal.
· The EPA's national water quality policy is one-size-fits-all.
· Secondary treatment for areas with contamination levels greater than 500 parts per million.
· Secondary guidelines to cover the 1% of available water that is actually consumed.
IS DRINKING WATER HEALTHY?
Yes, in general, but it's important to remember that the system can fail and contaminants can enter your drinking water after it leaves the water treatment plant. Furthermore, some water treatment facilities are unable to remove certain secondary contaminants that may be harmful to your health. Finally, most water treatment plants still use chlorine or chloramine to disinfect the water, and the by-products of these chemicals can give your water an odd taste and a "swimming pool" odour that many people dislike.
Our customers well-being and happiness are our top priorities.
NETSOL WATER has maintained one constant throughout its history: if our clients are concerned about something, we make it our concern as well.
NETSOL WATER are always a step ahead in providing safe healthy water to all the users of India, as we believe in “Healthy Water Healthy People!”