Advanced water purification technologies
Water is the most basic requirement of all living species on the planet. It's because water aids in a variety of bodily activities and helps to maintain proper hydration. Unfortunately, different human and natural activities damage the water, and polluted water is hazardous for human consumption. Water purification is a method of treating contaminated water to produce pure and safe water, regardless of the source. Water purification can be accomplished in a variety of ways, but technology plays a critical part in delivering pure and healthful water.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES FOR WATER PURIFICATION TO REMOVE POLLUTANTS FROM WATER ARE: -
- 1. NANO TECHNOLOGY: When compared to other conventional water filtration processes, nanotechnology-based water purification is considered flexible, highly efficient, and cost-effective. Nanotechnology's high surface-to-volume ratio aids in the separation of chemicals and biological particles. Nanotechnology makes use of nano membranes to separate physical, chemical, and biological impurities from water, making it safer to drink.
TYPES OF NANOTECHNOLOGY:
- Carbon nanotubes: Utilised carbon nanotube in a water purification system allows water molecules to travel through the tube's pores but traps bacteria on the carbon surface. As a result, it keeps microbiological and chemical contaminants out of purified water, making it safe to drink.
- Nanocellulose applications: In terms of functionality, Nano-cellulose is similar to CNT, however the manufacturing process is different. Cellulose, Nano-crystals, and Nano-fibrils (CNC & CNF) are employed in the technique to selectively absorb water pollutants from the water stream, making it drinkable.
- Golden Nanoparticles: Nano-rods, which can transport heat in a localised form, are used to remove water contaminants such as pharmaceutical waste, anti-pesticides, and other harmful compounds, using golden nanoparticles technology. This method is more effective in removing pollutants from water than heating the entire volume of water.
- 2. ACOUSTIC NANOTUBE TECHNOLOGY: Acoustic nanotube technology is a molecule that is embedded with small-diameter carbon nanotubes and is propelled by sound. This keeps contaminants out of the filtered water stream and makes the water safe to consume.
The acoustic nanotube technology outperforms other existing water filtration technologies, which are inefficient, waste a lot of energy, and are more expensive. Acoustic nanotechnology is intended to address these issues. Acoustic nanotube technology is a molecule with small-diameter carbon nanotubes that is powered by sound. This keeps harmful contaminants out of the filtered water stream, making it safe to drink.The acoustic nanotube technology outperforms current water filtration technologies, which are inefficient, use a lot of energy, and are more expensive. Acoustic nanotechnology aims to address these issues.
- 3. PHOTOCATALYTIC WATER PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGY: This technique detoxifies tainted water at a faster rate, resulting in safe drinking water. Photocatalysts and UV rays are used in this water filtration system to produce clean water.
When photocatalysts are exposed to UV radiation, they produce reactive oxygen, which cleans the water of harmful contaminants. A photocatalysts water purification system reduces the negative impacts of pharmaceutical waste in addition to being a light-driven water purification technology. A Photocatalysts purification system, on the other hand, is a low-cost, ecologically beneficial technique of treating water.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS TECHNIQUE
- INFLUENTIAL IN DECOMPOSING WATER POLLUTANT: The organic contaminant in the water can quickly breakdown and even mineralize thanks to "HO's' high oxidant ability. When advanced water treatment is required, this method can be applied widely.
- AMBIENT OPERATING CONDITIONS: Because the reaction takes place in normal working circumstances, a photocatalyst is regarded relatively safe.
- LOWER COSTS: The entire process is dependent on sunshine and ambient oxygen levels. Because the photocatalyst (TiO2) can be recycled, the entire process is economical.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Even in extreme settings, TiO2 is non-toxic, chemically stable, and less or practically non-toxic. As a result, this photocatalyst is regarded as environmentally friendly.
Netsol Water is Greater Noida based leading water & wastewater treatment plant manufacturer. We are industry most demanding company based on client review and work quality. We are known as best commercial RO plant manufacturer, industrial RO plant manufacturer, sewage treatment plant manufacturer, and effluent treatment plant manufacturers. Apart from this 24x7 cutomer support is our USP. Call on +91-9650608473 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any support, inquiry or product purchase related query.