5000 LPH RO Water Treatment Plant, Reverse osmosis is the process of exerting pressure over the osmotic pressure on a membrane to force a solvent through an area of high solute concentration and into a region of low solute concentration. This is the opposite of the usual osmosis process, which occurs naturally when no external pressure is applied and involves the passage of solvent through a membrane from a region of low solute concentration to an area of high solute concentration. Since the membrane in this case is semipermeable, only solvent can pass through, but not solute.
The amount of raw water that a RO water purifier can filter is simply expressed in terms of LPH, or litres per hour, that is how RO water purifiers are rated. This makes it possible for customers to choose wisely based on demand.
To ensure that the water is completely pure after treatment, it is equipped with a pre-filter, RO membrane, and disinfection filter. It is designed to have a higher than 50% water recovery rate, be long-lasting, and support high-pressure pumps. A large-scale industrial RO plant, the 5000 LPH RO Plant can process 5000 liters of water per hour.
The 5000 LPH RO Plant has a RO membrane, micron filter, flow metre, pressure sand filter, and antiscalant dosing system to suit the high water quality need. The RO membrane is used to remove extra minerals, while UV light is used to sterilize water by destroying microorganisms.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Plant|
|RO Capacity (Liter/hour)||5000|
|Types Of Machines||Reverse Osmosis Unit, UV Sterilizer|
|Material of Construction||FRP|
|Max Water Recovery Rate||70-75 %|
|Plant Accessories||Ultra voilet|
|Installation Type||Completes Installation|
|Capacity (litres per hour)||5000|
|RO Membrane Type||Thin-Flim Composite (TFC)|
|Number Of Filtration Passes||5|
|Number of Membranes in RO||5|
|Media||Activated Carbon + sand|
|High pressure pump||CRI/Grandfos|
1. Raw water: the raw water is pumped using a high-pressure pump to increase pressure on the salt side of the RO and force water past the RO membrane.
2. Dual filer media: It is employed to clear debris, iron, suspended matter, and other substances that could clog the membrane.
3. Anthracite filter: It primarily serves as a water filter. In comparison to single media filter beds, it provides advantages including higher service flow rates, longer filter runs, lower backwash rates, lower head loss, and usually prolongs the life of the filter beds.
4. Micro Cartridge filter: Particles and resin fines that could flow through under drains and block a pure water system are removed downstream using Micro Cartridges.
5. High pressure pump: A high-pressure pump is used to pump the pre-treated water to a high pressure that will allow it to pass through the RO membrane.
6. Reverse osmosis system: When pressure forces water through a semipermeable membrane, reverse osmosis eliminates pollutants from the feed water. To produce clean drinking water, water flows from the more concentrated (with more contaminants) side of the RO membrane to the less concentrated (with fewer contaminants).
7. Storage tank: It serves as a storage container for the water that the reverse osmosis membrane gradually purifies.
8. Post treatment: The permeate may undergo post-treatment techniques like remineralization, disinfection, and dechlorinationin order to meet the necessary water quality parameters.
Applications of 5000 LPH commercail/industrial RO plant:
The commercial RO purifier, which has a capacity of 5000 LPH, is used in a variety of industries, including those that deal with food processing, pharmaceuticals, institutional sectors, apartments, automobile and chemical industries, foundries, hospitals and clinics, hostels, and restaurants. It is also used in IT parks, pharmaceutical and processing parks, poultry farms, schools and colleges, textile industries, and other settings.
All kinds of pollutants and dangerous organisms can be simply purified and eliminated. These R.O. systems are created to satisfy the clients' particular needs. These systems have a long lifespan and offer water that is absolutely free of microorganisms.
Q1: How does the 5000 LPH RO Water Treatment Plant work?
Do you need an advice or assistance on selecting the best water and waste water treatment unit? We have solutions for all your problems!
Let us know your problem; our experts will make sure that it goes away.