Every time commercial RO plants are constructed, 2000 LPH RO Water Treatment Plant is primarily dependent on a number of variables. Instrumentation in a RO system shows the quality, water flow, pressure inside the RO membrane, and occasionally other information like temperature and operating hours.
The following criteria must be cross-checked in order to guarantee that the RO system, operates in accordance with the requirement or client requirement, which includes:
1. TDS and water hardness of the inlet water
2. Silica and fluoride content in water
3. Inlet Water Pressure
4. Membrane pressure
5. Conductivity of inlet water
6. Conductivity through permeation
7. Feed flow
8. Permeate flow
We are already aware that there are many capacities of RO Plants, especially manufactured by renowned manufacturers of Commercial and Industrial RO Plants manufacturer, i.e., Netsol Water. Here, we will specifically talk about 2000 LPH RO Plants.
1. Superior technology and a fully automated RO plant
2. It has a better recovery rate. It purges water of dangerous contaminants, and almost 70 percent of water is recycled.
3. Stainless steel is used in its construction, which is of the highest calibre.
4. It is simple to use. It can work nonstop without any problems.
5. It is simple to repair & maintain. It reduces maintenance costs.
6. It has less energy usage. Because, electricity is an expensive resource and has a significant environmental impact, these 2000 LPH RO Plants are designed to use less energy.
7. It is a long-lasting product. The 2000 LPH RO Plant is a long-lasting product that requires very little maintenance, because high quality standards are ensured at every stage of production, and during the RO Plant Design stage.
8. A one-year guarantee will spare you and your staff the pain and time-consuming task, of figuring out how to have it serviced or repaired.
9. It is non-corrosive. The 2000 LPH RO system's skid is comprised of FRP and stainless steel. The product is therefore not corrosive.
· RO Membrane: This is the most important part of the RO plant. There are four 40*40 membranes in the 2000 LPH RO plant machine.
· High-Pressure RO Pump: In order to create the high pressure that enables water to pass through the membranes, a high-pressure RO pump is necessary. Thus, a powerful pump with all quality checks is necessary, for a successful operation of a RO plant.
· Control panel: The panel manages the electrical and pump systems' operations. If the panel has all of the settings, low-pressure, high-pressure, and membrane flushing control functionality, it will help to lengthen the life of the membrane and, as a result, raise the RO plant's performance.
The cost of a 2000 LPH RO plant is very reasonable, and we also provide a warranty. For the purpose of manufacturing RO systems, we follow all applicable international standards.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PIECE|
|Plant Application||Industrial RO Plant|
|Plant Accessories||Ultra Filtration Plant|
|RO Capacity (LPH)||2000-3000 (litre/hour)|
|Number of Membranes in RO||2|
|Number of Filtration Passes||6|
|Max Water Recovery Rate||60-65 %|
|High pressure pump||CRI|
|Material of Construction||FRP|
Q1: How does the 2000 LPH RO Water Treatment Plant work?
Netsol Water has been in water treatment business for ten years, and are the top RO plants, sewage treatment plant manufacturer in India. 2000 LPH RO water systems from Netsol Water, are utilized in a variety of commercial and industrial sectors.
Our 2000 LPH RO plant operates efficiently and keeps the TDS level in the water low. It uses less electricity and is energy-efficient. This RO plant has a very low maintenance requirement. For further information, contact us at +91 9650608473 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org