Netsol Water a leading name you can trust on, is the global leader in the manufacturing of EFFLUENT TREATMENT Plants. Our further than 8 times of waste water treatment moxie and invention have earned us a world class character in the wide range of diligence we serve. Want to know further about Effluent Treatment Plant?
With installations in all over India, and further than 100 installations, we ’re known for our innovative responses to issues of wastewater and water play challenges. While manufacturing the ETP and all other water affiliated products, Netsol Water works with full adherence to the morals and guidelines specified by the Pollution Control Board(PCB).
Top 5 Effluent Treatment Plant Manufacturer companies in India
1: Netsol Water Solutions
Netsol Water Solutions is pleased to introduce itself as a leading water and wastewater treatment company in India, with projects and services in the fields of WTP plant manufacturing, WWTP plant manufacturing, ETP plant manufacturing, and STP plant manufacturing, as well as Energy Management, Automation Solutions, Asset Management, and Waste Management. Netsol Water Solution is a one-stop utility partner for both industrial and commercial customers, supporting them in increasing resource productivity and bottom lines while also conserving the environment. Sewage Treatment facilities, Effluent Treatment facilities, Industrial RO Water Plants, and much more are some of the cutting-edge technologies we offer.
Netsol provides various advanced technologies for effluent treatment such as:
- a: Activated Sludge System:The Activated Sludge Process (ASP) is a wastewater treatment method in which air or oxygen is breathed into raw, unsettled sewage in order to shatter the solids and create a biological "soup" that digests the sewage's/wastewaters organic content and contaminants.
- b: Aerated Lagoon:Aerated lagoons are deep waste stabilisation ponds where sewage is aerated with mechanical aerators to stabilise the organic matter in the sewage rather than depending solely on photosynthetic oxygen provided by algae.
- c: API Oil Water Separator:The API oil-water separator is a gravity-based separation device that uses Stokes Law to determine the rise velocity of oil droplets depending on density and size.
- d: Bio-Filter:Bio-filtration is a pollution control method that involves trapping and biologically degrading pollutants in a bioreactor containing live material. Processing wastewater, trapping toxic chemicals or silt from surface runoff, and micro-biotic oxidation of pollutants in the air are all common applications.
- e: Water Softening:The elimination of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations from hard water is known as water softening. Because soap is not squandered associating with calcium ions in soft water, less soap is required for the same cleaning effort.
Application of Netsol’s Effluent Treatment Plants:
- Food & beverages,
- Metals & mining,
- Paper& Pulp,
- Automobiles, and
2: VA Tech Wabag
VA Tech is a well-known company that was founded and is situated in Delhi and Noida. Their company is known as a leading producer and supplier of Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs) and Waste Water Treatment Plants that comply with Pollution Control Board regulations.
Thermax, one of India's largest water treatment firms, is a well-known waste water solution supplier including effluent treatment and sewage treatment to industry and municipal corporations. Thermax provides a comprehensive selection of environmentally friendly cooling and heating solutions to assist enterprises in optimizing their energy consumption.
Voltas Water is a TATA subsidiary that specialises in the treatment of wastewater and industrial sewage. The effluent treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, zero liquid discharge plant, and water treatment plant are the primary topics.
5: STP Plants
STP Plants is based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and specialises in wastewater treatment. Toshiba Water Solutions is a subsidiary of the corporation. It offers wastewater treatment solutions, including facility design, building, and installation for residential water and wastewater treatment.
Do you want to learn more about various effluent treatment technologies that Netsol Water can provide apart from already listed?
Contact the water treatment experts at Netsol Water!
Contact no. +91 9650608473;
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org